Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
From Brownells Facebook page

Heads up! “UPS has made the decision to no longer accept Brownells packages. We will continue to ship out packages through FedEx, Speedee, USPS and LTL carriers. Customers will not see UPS as an option when looking at delivery methods.

We are working to put an email together to send to customers who have their account defaulted to UPS or who have open orders with UPS selected as the carrier.”

The bigger question is why...

Interesting I had my Ruglin 1895 shipped from Bud's Gun Shop to my FFL arrive just a couple of days ago via UPS.

I wonder if a lot of firearms getting shipped by UPS are getting stolen. My firearms insurance company will not pay any claims if I ship any firearm via UPS.

As BeeMaa stated, "The bigger question is why..."

My primary shop in Bryant, Ar has used Fedex for a long time and no UPS to my knowledge. Same with my former shop in Pensacola Fl. Midway still ships UPS ground.

Here is some more info on what is happening.

Since when UPS is authorized to enforce a law they have no rights on? I can see them not shipping, but to destroy merchandise is flat out criminal.

Rumor mill is that this has to do with Biden’s ghost gun regulations. We will see if other follow suit.

UPS in my area is horrible. my driveway is roughly 1500' long and they usually dump my stuff at the gate. BS! I have called and bitched to the supervisor I want my packages delivered to my house, lazy bastard still leaves at road.
Had $1200 worth of stuff delivered dropped at gate and pouring down rain not covered, another time I had a $1100 scoped they took 1/2 down driveway and was stood up on end I almost ran over it. Called again same thing so now if I have option I deny UPS.

UPS in my area is horrible. my driveway is roughly 1500' long and they usually dump my stuff at the gate. BS! I have called and bitched to the supervisor I want my packages delivered to my house, lazy bastard still leaves at road.
Had $1200 worth of stuff delivered dropped at gate and pouring down rain not covered, another time I had a $1100 scoped they took 1/2 down driveway and was stood up on end I almost ran over it. Called again same thing so now if I have option I deny UPS.
Are FedEx or any of the others any better? FYI - FedEx is not exactly known for being pro 2A.

The why is UPS has stated they are woke.

Good to know. Won’t use that company anymore. Thanks for the information.

A couple of weeks ago UPS delivered an order of shotgun shells from Midway. They left them next to the street in front of my house. Had I not glanced out the window at the time I would not have known the shells were there. Live ammunition left basically in the street. Opting out of deliveries from UPS whenever I can from now on.

Hopefully this is short term posturing. Otherwise we are headed for a real mess.
Time to contact your Congressmen and Senators and make sure you are a member of NRA.

Hopefully this is short term posturing. Otherwise we are headed for a real mess.
Time to contact your Congressmen and Senators and make sure you are a member of NRA.

As messed up as the NRA is, I reluctantly agree with you. They may need an overhaul, but they are what we’ve got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BelleTjalk

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you