Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Hungary, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
For those with any interest, African Hunting Gazette just published my article "Up Close and Personal in the Limpopo" about my buffalo hunt in June with Phillip Bronkhorst Safaris.

253389-d517aecde9705bdb33bbd65ee95fda4c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much look forward to reading your article, General. Probably my favorite animal to hunt and I always enjoy reading about others' adventures.

Congratulations on publication of the story.

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Beware my last post mentioning the gazette was deleted for mentioning a competitor!

Can't wait to read . Awesome!

See you at DSC!

Yea I had posted a topic of what happened to the Africa hunting gazette magazine. I hadn’t seen it at DSC in a few years. It got deleted and I received a message saying it was delete because it was mentioned or relating to a competitor!

Yea I had posted a topic of what happened to the Africa hunting gazette magazine. I hadn’t seen it at DSC in a few years. It got deleted and I received a message saying it was delete because it was mentioned or relating to a competitor!
No idea, but they are my favorite African periodical.

Congratulations Sir!

Congrats! Look forward to reading it later!

Nothing like seeing your own story in print! Good on ya.

Congrats! My first article is in that issue as well, but I'll start a new topic on it.

Congratulations once again Joe!

I am looking forward to receiving my copy and reading it. I believe this is your second article published in that magizine.

Congratulations, will need to find a copy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois