Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
US, Canada, RSA (Limpopo, Eastern Cape), Zimbabwe (Omay North X 2, Dande Safari Area, Dande East), Botswana
As described in the ZIMBABWE: Father-Son Elephant Hunt report, this is a clip of Hunter's first buffalo, on day 2. This was the 7th time we had bumped him, and he had enough .... Hunter's 2 shots effectively stopped the charge, then Rich ended the drama with a bullet through the left eye. Dad felt like he needed to shoot as well, so the bull caught some more bullets on the way down ....

That Bull sure appeared to have had enough.

Good shooting.

If Dad did not feel the urge to do some back up I'd have been surprised.

Very well done Hunter.....!!!!!......Allways is a good thing to keep on adding more bullets in those Buff, soo well done you too Shakey....!!!!!

good shooting

L@@ks like a nice Cape Buffalo...:)

A famous,longserving PH told me last year: in his carrier of over 30 years,no guesthunter has ever stopped a charging capebuffalo without his hunter.
This Video is a good example for that statement.
The third shot cleared the situation instantly.

Admirable nerves by the young man.Super.
Great respect and good hits.

First, nicely done by the young man and his PH. Secondly, I recall a thread on a forum not long ago questioning whether Cape buff were really all that dangerous unless wounded. I'd say this video was some pretty nice data on that subject.

Hunter did well. Your pre hunt training really paid off Jerry!

Enjoyed the video. Good shooting.

All the best.

Exciting to see and hear about!

great video!

-matt

I will be completely happy with a "boring" one shot kill. Prood that "Dangerous Game" is not just a marketing term!

I will be completely happy with a "boring" one shot kill. Prood that "Dangerous Game" is not just a marketing term!

I'm with you. Now that I've seen it once, I don't need to see it again.

Good shooting !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross