www.game4africa.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
Only One Hunt available:

The hunt will take place in the Eastern Cape - South Africa - Port Elizabeth Airport.
PH no. PH 115/2019 EC
Outfitter no. HC50/2019 EC

Special Offer for one lucky hunter. Offer is on a first come first serve basis.
Experience two unique hunting areas of the Eastern Cape. You will hunt Kudu in the Grahamstown district & you will hunt a free-range Barbary sheep in the Tarkastad district.

This deal is for the year 2020! Limited dates available.
Special valid 7 days only! 29th – 06th December 2019.

(1x1) Hunt Includes:

7 days,8 nights’ accommodation in 2 lodges.

Daily Rate: 7 days x $350 $2450
x1 Barbary Sheep $3000
x1 Kudu Bull Trophy $1200
Rifle Rental & ammunition Free of charge

Total of Hunt $6650 (-50% discount)

Total $ 3325

If you have a hunting buddy/father/wife/kids that would like to join please email for further details and we can always make a deal happen for them too!

The rates include:
  • Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
  • Trained trackers and skinners
  • Accommodation in Lodges
  • All meals and laundry
  • Soft drinks ,beer and wine during the hunt
  • Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
  • Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
  • Hunting License
  • Transport to and from Airport.
  • Arrival and departure days - no charge
  • 15% gov Vat on Day fees
The rates do not include:
  • Personal insurance
  • Specialty food & drink items
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
  • Flights to and within South Africa
We strive to get our clients the best possible Trophy and to have a great safari as a whole.
You are welcome to add more species to your hunt, we have more than 30 other species available and some fantastic Cape buffalo hunting aswell.

Please feel free to email me on for more information and to start planning your hunt.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Kudu Bull, Hunted June 2019.
1.jpg

Kudu Bull hunted October 2019
2.jpg

Challenging hunting area for Kudu
3.jpg

Barbary Sheep - Hunted October 2019.
6.jpg

Barbary Sheep Hunting Area
5.jpg

4.jpg

Wik, this is a great deal that you and @Game 4 Africa Safaris are offering. To do a guided Barbary Sheep (Aoudad) hunt in the US, it will run in the $4,000 to $6,000 range. Somebody needs to jump on this deal. Another example of what a good value an African safari can be.

Wik, this is a great deal that you and @Game 4 Africa Safaris are offering. To do a guided Barbary Sheep (Aoudad) hunt in the US, it will run in the $4,000 to $6,000 range. Somebody needs to jump on this deal. Another example of what a good value an African safari can be.

Thank you Dave. Great opportunity to experience the Free Range Mountains, as well as the fish river valley bushveld chasing Kudu.

A very different, and unique package. Lots of value here. Thanks for posting such a great offer................FWB

Wik-I will take this offer if it can be used in 2021-in sure a guy would have a day or two to take some other trophies of interest, say an eland for example. . .

Wik-I will take this offer if it can be used in 2021-in sure a guy would have a day or two to take some other trophies of interest, say an eland for example. . .
Unfortunately Offer is only available for 2020. Please send me a email and we can talk about 2021;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!