Unique Buffalo Mount

Hoas

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
I came across this unique Buffalo mount while browsing the internet. Feel free to share yours.

30657128_1746568245364461_7572961209352889461_n.jpg

That’s a great idea!

Very unique. There are creative people out there. Can you imagine the size of the beast if that horn base was real? #DynoBuffalo

Very nice work

That’s sick as hell..... however, all I can see is $50k!!!!

I ve seen these mounts. If not mistakes Animal Artistry does them. The balance has to be difficult .

No Balance problem, The base weighs almost 150 lbs. and steel welded supports thoughout and into each buff with square steel stock or tubing 2" by 2" can support a car anything if the counter weight is enough. Anyone interested I can get that type of buffalo horn base.

The buff on the left is the exact position I m doing on mine on an open pedestal.

Wow, simply beautiful!

Just did a double pedestal on a 45" wide boy and a 38" deep curl would look nice double stacked on one of these bases but client wants rustic looking one.

No Balance problem, The base weighs almost 150 lbs. and steel welded supports thoughout and into each buff with square steel stock or tubing 2" by 2" can support a car anything if the counter weight is enough. Anyone interested I can get that type of buffalo horn base.
Harden are youvstill around? I'm very interested in that base for the Buffalo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois