Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community,

We at Bayly Sippel Safaris have an unbelievable special for 2023. We have a Rhino cow that is no longer part of the breeding cycle and we wish to hunt her. We estimate the horn length at around 20 inches with a very large body. This is a price not to be seen for a long time (the price of Rhino has increased at an alarming rate from 2021 onwards). We expect this hunt to be sold within the week so please if this is your dream hunt do not hesitate to book this safari!

The hunt will take place in Limpopo at a private concession. The hunt is a painless 3 and a half hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport. There are multiple Rhino on the concession (exact numbers and location not to be revealed for security reasons) ranging from bulls to cows to calves however we will be targeting a specific animal. Although their eyesight may be poor their nose and hearing is great and it is a serious nerve wrecker once you are within range of them!

You will be guided by a highly knowledgeable dangerous game PH and you will be in safe hands.

For those interested in this hunt please remember that it is a minimum of 3 months for the permit to be processed (work on about 4 months to be safe). Previous hunting of some of the big 5/ dangerous 7 is also a requirement.

RHINO HUNT:

5 Days/6 Nights
USD$19950
EUR€18150
All Inclusive (includes permits if exporting to legal country, USA is still open)
*A deposit of $3500 secures this hunt and from there onwards we can commence with the permit process!

*Hunting for other species can be done

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (German speaking - available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Gene Hobbs - ghobbs001@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmaed45@hotmail.com

This is the cow we wish to target
Rhino Cow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confirm this is a fully horned rhino!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you