Unbelievable Offer On Elephant Hunt

Wayne, your really trying to get my wife to kill me aren't you?

Wayne, what weights can be expected? Could one client shoot both bulls on one safari?

Hi TMS , over the past years combined off take I have averaged over 40lbs. Expect a Bull between 35lb and 60lb . I certainly don't guarantee a 50lb Bull . I have certainly taken 50lb plus Bulls some have gone over 60lb but that's luck and good luck. You don't pay more even if the Bull is exceptional . Sure there are areas that can basically offer a 50lb Bull without a stress but you will have to reach deep and come up with US$ 50 K or more . I offer a mature Bull that's it . Not a immature Bull but a decent Bull .

If someone wanted to take 2 Bulls on the same hunt that can be done , my advise would be to extend the hunt to give chance a chance .... Pay the same rate per every extra day .

Regards

Wayne

A fantastic offer Wayne...had I not hunted Africa already this year I would have booked one of those elephants..

Take out a loan, max out the credit cards, sell some blood anything and go Royal! Get an ele!

I'll go Charlie, I hope, but not this year.

For me personally, no loans or credit card for a hunt. I want to earn the hunt, financially as well as having to work to take that animal. So for me that means 2017, which is still pulling it in a year from where I thought I'd be. If that means I don't get quite as good a deal on a hunt, well, that's hunting. :)

Wayne you are going above and beyond offering someone to take two bulls for that type of price even with a few extra days that's less than $25K for two trophy bulls. I hope the best for you and the rest of the PH's in Zim and that some common sense returns to our USFWS.

*mind blown* by this offer!

I agree with @Royal27 , affordable elephant hunting is a reality right now!

If importable that would cost you $35k apiece. ;)

Said it before and I will say it again. As badly as I disagree with the import ban it will actually make ele hunting affordable for me. One more year and I hope to take advantage of one of these non import offers. I want the experience and will personally be fine with that alone. I won't ever let an import ban stop me from a hunt that I want to do.

Wow. Now that's a deal. I just watched an episode of Carters Wars. Love the false charges of young bulls when they throw sand at Ivan. That would be a rush.

sent a mail to Wayne to book one for November... if still available ?

Hi Wayne, I have sent you an email asking a couple of questions.

To USFWS: you suck.

But alas, big hunt won't squeeze into my calendar this year :cry:

I also sent a e-mail. I got a response from Wayne's wife that he is in the bush elephant hunting. I'm sure he will get back to us in the next week or so. Bruce

you ole bullshitter,i new you didnt have to go to work with me at wal-mart.

Edward I tell ya the walmart gig is still an option! We both get a job there, second job for me, something for you to do, we save our pennies and we go hunt elephant again.

I was just looking at you pictures yesterday......of the bull you shot with your pistols. I think it's time for you to go back and do one with that Sabatti Double of yours! I'll go with you and carry the thing!:P Cowboy::P Elmer Fudd:

Edward I tell ya the walmart gig is still an option! We both get a job there, second job for me, something for you to do, we save our pennies and we go hunt elephant again.

I was just looking at you pictures yesterday......of the bull you shot with your pistols. I think it's time for you to go back and do one with that Sabatti Double of yours! I'll go with you and carry the thing!:P Cowboy::P Elmer Fudd:
interesting concept,ive got a dixie firearms 475 linebaugh with open sights and a 4 1/4 inch barrel id love to take a cow elephant with.i shoot a 395 gr. punch bullet.dead on at 20 yards.since i had that triple bypass in sept,2015.ive developed a pause in my heart beat thats not life threatening but doesnt belong.going to have to get a pace maker installed,will then be known as r2,g2 ?? star wars.wanted to use this gun on that hunt but he didnt have it done yet.would like to get one last hunt in africa before things get so bad we wont be able to go anymore.have been 5 times so cant bitch.nobody can take your memories away.could take the double along in case i had to make that long 50 yard heart shot but would probably try to take my scope sighted encore in 9.3x74r,my two favorite hand guns.later,see you at wal-mart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross