Uk Trophy Ban news

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
This is the highlight of neo colonial act's of ignorance, obscenity and plain awful jealousy over their forme colonies " if we can't rule them,well destroy them" .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.33 AM.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.34 AM.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.36 AM.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.38 AM.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.14.39 AM.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 176
I hope hunters in the UK ban together and stop this sort of thing. Its madness.

Is there published list of species covered with this ban?
What are the reactions of uk hunting organisations?

It never ceases to amaze me how people who are so passionate about something can be so ignorant on the topic. There’s only one explanation and that is they’re so convinced that they have a superior intellect and can be taught nothing.

They have no idea about conservation, it's not about protecting animals, it's about managing habitat and the wildlife that's there.

Bugger all they can do when it's the mindless majority of the general public that have backed it ....majority of people live in cities and towns etc ...food comes from supermarkets etc wrapped in plastic or in packets...so no connection to reality.....only what is fed to them on TV and newspapers..magazines etc....so the Disney/bambi syndrome....

Do not want to be a doomsayer but this is awful news. It will probably trigger an response in Europe and more countries will follow suit..

Well their you have your "conservative' government.. What a joke ...

This is a perfect example of how they have so successfully labeled "trophy hunters" as evil that they can now use bans on those trophies as a way to attack hunting itself. They even have hunters as is evidenced on this forum so often criticizing "trophy hunters" themselves. Slippery slope and it may just be too late to reverse it.

Quote from the referenced article above:

“44,000 responses which showed clear public and conservation group support for tighter restrictions with 86% supporting further action.

Born Free’s Head of Policy Dr Mark Jones said:​

It is two years since the British public overwhelmingly called for an end to hunting trophy imports, so we urge the Government to introduce and implement this legislation as quickly as possible.

So 86% of 44,000 responses supported “further action”. That is 37,800 out of more than 68 million Brits. How can that be an “overwhelming” response?

Encourage the hunters in the UK to show what overwhelming really means by writing to their politicians.

It's not the hunters. It's the countries affected that have to deal with this as a trade issue, or otherwise as a relationship between sovereign economies. If the countries don't care to make it a diplomatic issue then there is no hope.

Hi Guys,

Sadly this will be virtue signalling at its worst.

It is reported that several thousand different species will be on this prohibited list. I think even Buffalo are claimed to be endangered?
The UK tabloid press combined with social media have done a very effective job of spreading poison about hunting, regardless of trophy, cull or straight forward meat for food.
Politically the government have had a bad week, so this is announced to show them in a kind compassionate light.

Guys the prime minister's wife is a animal rights campaigner with lots of animal rights friends, what do you THINK, that this won't be pushed through!!!

One of the responses to thread above stated will UK hunters try to do something? Sadly people who shoot in the UK are very apathetic to this subject as they think it's not their issue, they fail to realise anti's what to stop all hunting and ultimately firearms ownership.

I sure some UK forum members will add to this.

We have a Prime Minister who wants this legislation to act as an example and other countries to follow suit, so you can imagine the campaigns to be started in Europe and USA.

Learn from our UK mistakes!!

BBC News - UK plan to ban animal trophies too slow - conservation groups

Oh no...

Time to start a replica business.

Time to start a replica business
Of the big five only the cape buffalo can be imported to the Netherlands. No reason for me to not go after the the big five. A picture of video is the next best thing.

More concerning it is the next thing they probably come up with is to criminalize go after one of those species... The end goal is to stop hunting

Replica... Replica... Replica. Come on guys, it's not that hard. Your mount should not be the be-all-end-all. You're not going change anyone's mind my rolling over like a clumsy tortoise, you need to actually voice your opinion. By voicing your opinion I mean not by relying on a few spokesmen to carry the weight of the issue, we need to actually fight back. Especially Westerners, considering it's where all this shit comes from. Not China, not Russia, no one in Eastern and Southern Europe, not even bloody India. It's just the US and the UK who are running this circus, and they're trying their damndest to make everyone else follow suit even if they don't want to.

I'm not accusing anyone here of being lazy or pathetic, not at all, but the hunting community worldwide has an issue of being apathetic towards anything that doesn't affect their style of hunting until it's too late. The amount of ignorance towards hunting in Africa I've seen from foreigners is frankly shocking.

In one way I'm kind of grateful for the pandemic. Aside from the millions of innocents who have had their worlds changed, the neo-colonialists are finally losing their grip on controlling the world stage. This is a pathetic attempt to try and change the tide. Do we honestly think that fat retard Johnson gives a damn about poor innocent animals? No, of course not.

Last edited:
So they get their way and ban the import of hunting trophys.
It doesn't stop me going hunting it just means the money i would of spent on taxidermy and import costs will be spent on extra animals or more trips i can still take photos and videos. My pot of cash just does not get spread about as much.

So they get their way and ban the import of hunting trophys.
It doesn't stop me going hunting it just means the money i would of spent on taxidermy and import costs will be spent on extra animals or more trips i can still take photos and videos. My pot of cash just does not get spread about as much.
We should all think like this.

Replica... Replica... Replica. Come on guys, it's not that hard. Your mount should not be the be-all-end-all. You're not going change anyone's mind my rolling over like a clumsy tortoise, you need to actually voice your opinion. By voicing your opinion I mean not by relying on a few spokesmen to carry the weight of the issue, we need to actually fight back. Especially Westerners, considering it's where all this shit comes from. Not China, not Russia, no one in Eastern and Southern Europe, not even bloody India. It's just the US and the UK who are running this circus, and they're trying their damndest to make everyone else follow suit even if they don't want to.

I'm not accusing anyone here of being lazy or pathetic, not at all, but the hunting community worldwide has an issue of being apathetic towards anything that doesn't affect their style of hunting until it's too late. The amount of ignorance towards hunting in Africa I've seen from foreigners is frankly shocking.

In one way I'm kind of grateful for the pandemic. Aside from the millions of innocents who have had their worlds changed, the neo-colonialists are finally losing their grip on controlling the world stage. This is a pathetic attempt to try and change the tide. Do we honestly think that fat retard Johnson gives a damn about poor innocent animals? No, of course not.
I agree with a lot you say and as an American I am astounded at the amount of righteous ignorance and arrogance of westerners who think they should be butting their noses into everyone else's business, including each others. I believe the villainizing of trophy hunters is already lost and now the best approach by the hunting community would be to label these types as neo-colonialist and racists for thinking that African wildlife should should be managed by them instead of Africans. Turn their own weapons against them. The willfully ignorant masses apparently soak that sort of stuff up like a sponge.
The only point I disagree with is your take on the pandemic. Far from losing grip on power I think they are absolutely using the pandemic as a weapon to assert power globally through restrictions and eliminating that irritating middle class by devaluing their money and destroying their businesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.