UK Taxidermist Wanted

Stalker91

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Hungary, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland
Can anyone in the UK recommend a good taxidermist, we used to use Colin Dunton but we have been told that he has now retired. Thanks in advance

Any particular part of the UK?

FN

Take a look at Steve Newcombe in Loughborough or Paul Taylor in Dorchester. Both get good reviews on the UK site thestalkingdirectory.co.uk......which might be worth taking a look at.

Hope that helps

FN

I used Philip Leggett for my UK hunt.

Thank you all for your replies i will be looking in to the all shortly for my upcoming hunts.

I would recommend GJ Knight, Essex direction, he recently did a muntjac back for me, very happy with the outcome.

I totally agree.Gary Knight is the taxidermist you are looking for and very priceworthy.

NEJAT ÜNER

Muntjack Deer.jpg
Chinese Water Deer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man i need a trophy muntjac and CWD. Such cool animals

Please,search

UNITED KINGDOM: Our Tour & Hunting Trip In England​

written by one of our members here on this website.You will love this well written episode.After I read it I contacted the outfitter named in his writing and spent a beautiful one week on English countryside.

Thank you all for the feed back i will be having a look at all the names mentioned.

Do you live in UK or US?Or?
I'm UK based. Not really after taxidermy for UK animals as I take so many and have a very large collection of heads so wouldn't be able to pick one over another to mount! Its more for African and other mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois