UGANDA: The Pearl Of Africa With JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Congrats y’all. It looks like it was a truly epic safari!

Thanks for the report-it’s mosltly just a dream for me but I would love to come hunt the variety of game and see the country. Congratulations!

Wow, what a trip! Congrats on those great animals. You executed extremely well with your double rifle on that old bull. Thanks for sharing your trip and report with us!

Thanks for the great report. Certainly inspiration to look at hunting some of the less common countries.

What a great story with all the important information. Thank you very much for sharing.

WOW Phil, great report and thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a great hunt and you definitely took some fantastic trophies. I agree with you that taking old buffalo bulls is the way to go. On my trip to Uganda in a couple of weeks I hope to find a scrum-cap bull

sounds like a great time was had, great experience

Just now getting caught up with reading your report Phil! What a hunt- congrats on all of your success. Those were some fine animals you found.

What a great hunt with some fine trophies and an excellent write-up.
The Bushbuck is the one PG animal I was not successful in taking on my last safari.
Hopefully this next August when I go over for Cape Buffalo and Crocdile I will be able to take one.
Congratulations on your hunt!

Great trip Phil - thanks for taking us along. Congrats and it really makes one want to go to Uganda. Really appreciate all the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!