cal pappas

Contributor
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Gents:
Yes, I do have a couple of single barrel rifles and it is time for them to go.

1. Winchester Model 71 pre war deluxe with the four original deluxe features: bolt peep, sling swivles, checkering and pistol grip cap. Later deluxe models only had the sling and checkering. This one is in fine condition with a super bore and accurate. Price is 3100$ plus post to your FFL.

2. Remington Model 600 in .350 Rem magnum. This rifle was bought new in 1967 in New Hampshire for a deer and black bear rifle. The buyer was just out of the military. He fired seven times and it kicked him so bad that he put it away and didn't touch it until I bought it from him in 2010. This rifle is about as new as one can get. I have some ammo with it for a face to face sale but can't ship ammo out of AK. Price of the rifle is $2000 (without scope) plus postage to your FFL. Yes, I know you can get them cheaper but not in this new condition. Again, the scope is NOT included in the sale.

As with any rifles I sell, I can take payments over a reasonable time period. More pics on request.
Thanks for looking,
Cal

IMG_2863.JPG
IMG_2875.JPG

Cal,
It took me 10 years to find a m600 350 mag in excellent condition, yours shouldn't last long, very fair price for condition!

Cody

Nice rifle!

Cal,
It took me 10 years to find a m600 350 mag in excellent condition, yours shouldn't last long, very fair price for condition!

Cody

Really a cult rifle and a great caliber. Still can't get past the plastic rib and bottom "metal." And you are correct - a very fair price. As is the .348.

Really a cult rifle and a great caliber. Still can't get past the plastic rib and bottom "metal." And you are correct - a very fair price. As is the .348.
I agree Red Leg, plastic rib is bothersome as is the dorsal fin looking front sight and the bottom plastic I couldn't live with and replaced mine with metal. But they are a quick handling little brush gun IMO.
Cheers,
Cody

All 71's are .348 Winchester
Thanks, I wasn't sure I've never had one of the old winchesters but have always wanted one

All deluxe model 71's had the grip cap, and not all early deluxe models had a bolt peep either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross