. Money the family spent: $38,200

. New debt on the credit card: $16,500

. Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710

. Total budget cuts: $385

Got It ?

*OK now Lesson # 2:

Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:

Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup
in your neighborhood....your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.

What do you think you should do?

Raise the ceilings, or pump out the shit?

For Americans
Your choice is coming Nov. 2012

Bob

I like your style...

I do not care who is running against the in house pres i'm voting for the other man or woman

Bob, your post puts things into perspective..........

Hey James here's my Idea :bulb: we get a Budget hunter with good sportsmans morals to run as Independent and all of the hunters vote him in.:rock:

Brilliant!!!! Genius at work!

Bob,

A terrorist, a muslim, and a half black and half white guy walk into a bar, the bartender looked up and said "What can I get for you Mr. President?"

Not really funny when it's true, is it, he's on his way out anyway.

I got that e-mail from my dad the other day! It should be shown on every news cast and a ticker at the bottom of every tv channel. It really puts everything into perspective......Politicians are ripping us off!!!! Wake up people!!!!

I'm glad I don't run my personal finances that way.

nd

I've seen it before and still think it's the single greatest explanation of our current plight. Whomever becomes the GOP candidate needs to use this in an ad, and hit hard with it right as the election comes up in November. It should be expounded upon by comparing this to 2009 when Obama took office and that against the numbers when Bush took office. Then play back candidate Barack Obama's accusations that it was "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic" of Bush to increase our debt as he did. But then note how Obama has managed to more than double Bush's eight years of deficit spending in less than four years. Then end it by saying, "I agree with 'candidate' Barack Obama's assessment of the situation, which is why he's NOT the man for the job.

Right on man!

I've seen it before and still think it's the single greatest explanation of our current plight. Whomever becomes the GOP candidate needs to use this in an ad, and hit hard with it right as the election comes up in November. It should be expounded upon by comparing this to 2009 when Obama took office and that against the numbers when Bush took office. Then play back candidate Barack Obama's accusations that it was "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic" of Bush to increase our debt as he did. But then note how Obama has managed to more than double Bush's eight years of deficit spending in less than four years. Then end it by saying, "I agree with 'candidate' Barack Obama's assessment of the situation, which is why he's NOT the man for the job.

For some strange reason no one has the balls to do this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg