Two fine rifles-HCR

Kroil

Reaction score
340 Weatherby:
Built on a Winchester Model 70 control round feed style action. Reliable feeding, firing and ejection tested. The machining quality is outstanding. The model 70-style three-position safety allows for a safe position with the bolt locked as well as a middle position that permits feeding while on safety. It is, of course, a control feed action in every sense of the word. This rifle was designed and built and tuned to shoot the Barnes X style of monolithic solid bullets.

Extreme accuracy and consistent point of impact tested. Timney trigger. Lilja match grade barrel. Aluminum pillar and glass bedded into a McMillan Supergrade stock with Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. Guaranteed to shoot three-shot, sub-inch groups at 100 yards with factory ammunition.

Open, hand cut sights regulated to 50 yards. Nice backup feature. A NECG barrel band front sight, express rear sight,. The sights are custom fitted to the rifle and fully regulated and tested for a 50 yard point of impact. KDF removeable slim line muzzle brake with a finish cap should you wish to shoot the gun without a brake. The finish cap is machined so closely that you cannot tell there was a brake.

Leupold 30mm LPS 2.5x10 mounted in lapped, hand removeable Talley rings.Talley bases are anchored with 8X40 torx screws and Talley Quick Detach scope rings are included For added durability and weather resistance, all metal surfaces, excluding the bore, are coated in a tough, rust proof, matte black Cerakote finish.

This package combines the highest quality craftsmanship with the best components in the world combined with a famous and æ¾±est in class builder and results in an absolutely reliable, durable, and extremely accurate Dangerous Game Rifle or long range hunting rifle.
Rifle also comes with 200 rounds of Ammo, both factory Weatherby and 50 rounds of custom loaded Barnes X by the world famous loading hose of Safari Arms. The ammo alone is a $1000 value.
I personally had this and several other rifles built by Hill Country. I can attest to the guns accuracy and if you are local to me I will let you shoot it at my club prior to the sale to confirm its accuracy. The gun is an elk hammer. In pristine condition.
Buy this gun new and you will spend $6,000.00 without optics and rings/mounts. After you get good optics and mounts and ammo, you will be in the $8500.00 range
$5000.00 includes gun, optics and ammo. And a personal shooting trial at my club if possible.

P1160004.jpg

P1160013.jpg

375 H&H:
This rifle is ideal for African Safari, or Alaskan Brown Bear. Winchester Model 70 control round feed action, Timney trigger, Lilja match grade 22 barrel, New England Custom Gun barrel band front sight, express rear sight, Talley barrel band sling stud, Cerakote finish, Talley bases and QD rings, and complete HCR Accurizing. The front sight also has a flip up é‘eopard sight with a large white white bead for close fast shooting at dangerous game. Very trick option.
Reliable feeding, firing and ejection tested. The machining quality is outstanding. The model 70-style three-position safety allows for a safe position with the bolt locked as well as a middle position that permits feeding while on safety. It is, of course, a control feed action in every sense of the word.

The open sights are custom cut and regulated for each rifle for a 50 yard zero. NECG barrel band front sight, express rear sight, and Talley barrel band sling stud. The stock is a McMillan Winchester Safari with Sunny Hill drop box steel floor plate which accommodates four rounds in the magazine. The McMillan Safari stock is a special design that has a slight amount of cast that gives it a handling dynamic very similar to a quick handling shotgun which can come in handy in thick cover for dangerous game. A Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad is also standard. For added durability and weather resistance, all metal surfaces, excluding the bore, are coated in a tough, rust proof, matte black Cerakote finish.

KDF removable slim line muzzle brake with a finish cap should you wish to shoot the gun without a brake. The finish cap is machined so closely that you cannot tell there was a brake.

Leupold 30mm LPS 1.5x6 mounted in lapped, hand removable Talley rings. Talley bases are anchored with 8X40 torx screws and Talley Quick Detach scope rings are included

Rifle is fully tested for feeding, function and absolute reliability. Accuracy guarantee on these rifles is a 3-shot, 1 group at 100 yards with recommended factory ammunition.
This package combines the highest quality craftsmanship with the best components in the world combined with a famous and æ¾±est in class builder and results in an absolutely reliable, durable, and extremely accurate Dangerous Game Rifle.
I personally had this and several other rifles built by Hill Country. I can attest to the guns accuracy and if you are local to me I will let you shoot it at my club prior to the sale to confirm its accuracy. In pristine condition. This gun has been test fired only.
Rifle also comes with 350 rounds of Ammo, both factory Premium ammo and 100 rounds of custom loaded Barnes X by the world famous loading hose of Safari Arms. The ammo alone is a $1500.00 value
Buy this gun new and you will spend $6,250.00 without optics and rings/mounts. After you get good optics and mounts and ammo, you will be in the $8500.00 range
$5,000 includes rifle, optics and ammo. And a personal shooting trial at my club if possible.

P1160002.jpg

P1160015.jpg

Location is New Jersey. Legal transfers only to qualified buyers.

Attachments

• P1160002.jpg
    P1160002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 134
  • P1160004.jpg
    P1160004.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 176
  • P1160013.jpg
    P1160013.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 130
  • P1160015.jpg
    P1160015.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 119

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you