Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CPT, Cavalry US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD
I have 2 Eberlestock F52 Jackhammer rucks for sale. One of my souvenirs from our rich Uncle was a laminectomy. These rucks don't mix well with the results. They are outstanding rucks - just not for my back now.

One ruck is in Dry Earth color. It has been on 20 or so three mile rucks.

One ruck is in Multicam. It has never been used.

From the Eberlestock website:

The F52 Jackhammer is scaled to the original ALICE frame, which was distinguished by its ideal size as a base for a military pack. Using the frame as a core structure, we developed an entirely new style of pack that has amazing utility and versatility. With its compact size, it incorporates features and qualities that have made Eberlestock packs famous. Because the frame is fully wrapped in the structure of the pack, we've eliminated frame noise and have built an exceptionally comfortable and well ventilated pack. The F52 is a great stand-alone pack, with ample 3-day-class storage and two pockets sized for 70 oz/ 2-liter hydration bladders (sold separately). It features an articulating back wall, with a tunnel for installing the Eberlestock scabbard accessory of your choice. Another recommended accessory is the LP1 Fanny-Top, which fits neatly to the top and adds a go-bag to the system.

PRODUCT FEATURES
· 500 denier nylon exterior with 1000 denier wear points.

PRODUCT INFO
· Total Volume: 2,700 c.i.
· Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz
· Dimensions main bag: 21"h x 13"w x 8"d

The Multicam Jackhammer is $369 new on the Eberlestock website. $295 shipped to lower 48.
The Dry Earth Jackhammer is $329 new on the Eberlestock website. $260 shipped to lower 48.
Payment via USPS MO.

Jackhammer Side.jpg
Jackhammer Back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - let's try posting again!

Jackhamer front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy the Eberlestock and their design. I am no longer carrying anything that size in or out of the field, will pay someone with younger legs and back for that privilege. Good luck with the sale, nice pricing.

Thanks for the pricing feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross