Two Double Rifles For Sale

I am sure Dave posted sold then before money changed hands because we have done business before...when I was 5000 miles away. And I was anxious to obtain his reloading data, for my son. For the time being, I will just sit on the rifle in the gun room at Wildman Arms in Bryant AR. I am home in Florida. Told my son that if I still own the rifle at Christmas time, his present from me will be the dies and bullets etc for reloading. He'll see it and give me a report as soon as it hits Wildman's, will be August for me, then we pick up some Hornady factory loads and take it to the range.

If you son is going to abscond with the 9.3 you need to buy the 405 so you also have one:)

Enjoy it, it is a great shooing rifle, will work on Florida hog all the way to African Cape Eland.

If you son is going to abscond with the 9.3 you need to buy the 405 so you also have one:)

Enjoy it, it is a great shooing rifle, will work on Florida hog all the way to African Cape Eland.
I'm going to ask Jerome to ban you from this forum! You are a financial hazard to all of us that try to do right!

What has happened to the .405?

HWL

Phil, Wes, Charlie, Cody and Dan, Dave finally hooked me! I tried to squirm, jump and splash like a 5 pound bass on a hook, but it did no good. I now own a DR!

Welcome to the club!

I'm going to ask Jerome to ban you from this forum! You are a financial hazard to all of us that try to do right!

Maybe he will bring back the auction for the "Ban" button....

@sierraone There you go :ROFLMAO: :DHere I am just trying to expand your horizons and you want to have me not look out for your best interest:P Pirate:

@HWL The 405 is still for sale.

Phil, Wes, Charlie, Cody and Dan, Dave finally hooked me! I tried to squirm, jump and splash like a 5 pound bass on a hook, but it did no good. I now own a DR!
Congrats! That is great news! I’m sure @AZDAVE is happy to have it go to a good home :)
I’m sliding down that slippery slope too and will likely be joining you in the near future. Glad to know I’ll be in good company (y)

An "update" for good bloke @sierraone; the 416 Rigby Ruger No 1 you very kindly let me have has FINALLY been given clearance to depart the good ol' U S of A; hopefully it'll hit Australia soon ..... meantime, my favourite gunsmith out here has finished ANOTHER No 1 for me in 9.3X64, a full custom job; photos as soon as I can organise them, but checkering on forend and pistol grip is around 90+%, folks that have seen it have cried ...
No more rifles for a looooonnng time, methinks.;)

An "update" for good bloke @sierraone; the 416 Rigby Ruger No 1 you very kindly let me have has FINALLY been given clearance to depart the good ol' U S of A; hopefully it'll hit Australia soon ..... meantime, my favourite gunsmith out here has finished ANOTHER No 1 for me in 9.3X64, a full custom job; photos as soon as I can organise them, but checkering on forend and pistol grip is around 90+%, folks that have seen it have cried ...
No more rifles for a looooonnng time, methinks.;)
Hi Geoff, Unbelievable that is has been nearly a year since I sold you that 1H. Pics of the 9.3x64 expected ASAP!!!

Yeah, Mate, how time flies! As us Aussies (sometimes) say: "Bloody Bureaucraps". The 46 will end up wearing some form of peep sight, either Skinner, or N E C G. A new front sight I have on hand. I'd love to hit the AH get-together in January next year; we'll see .... Photo(s) soon, I promise ....
Good hunting ( and collecting/trading)
Ol' Geoffrey

Good Morning all. Well the Westley Richards double that I was selling these doubles and the bolt guns for we purchased by someone before I could assemble the funds. So I guess this just a sign that I should keep the 405 and be happy with what blessing the good lord has given me. I will just take it out to the range and get in one more practice session before we head across the pond next month(y) For the double that was sold to a member of AH. I have a new 300H&H and worked a deal on a Zoli O/U double with the proceeds. Thank you everyone for looking. Shoot often, shoot straight, and shoot safely!

Well hate to hear that you missed out on your double

I'm just happy you're keeping the 405; I'd LOVE something like that, but the wallet bugs have been busy ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross