Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Tuskless Cow Elephant Hunt Special

I have two tuskless cows available to hunt this year. I’m Makuti Safari area. There are sable available as well.

Minimum 7 day hunt.

full

$750 a day for 7 days
$4500 trophy fee on tuskless
$4500 trophy fee on sable.
$250 transfer fee from Harare.
$200 a day for observer.

This includes:
All taxes
Food and drink
Daily laundry
Licensed ph
4x4 vehicle and trackers

Does not include:
Airfares
Gratuities
Personal shopping

Tiger Fishing can be arranged at a cost of $250 per person per day.

full

full

Crap I so want to do this but there is no way I can come up with the $$$$$ right now. Excellent offer!

puts it at $10,000 for a 7 day hunt, not bad.

-matt

Them and non importable bull elephant seems like a really good deal.

Still no bow permits being issued for elephant?

This is a great offer! Best wishes for getting hunters booked Lin.
I just returned a few days ago from a Tuskless and PG hunt in Zim. Hands down one of the greatest life experiences I have ever had! If you want a true and proper walk and stalk elephant hunt with a lot of elephant interaction, plenty of boot-miles and some truly thrilling moments, here it is! Don’t think about it, just do it! You will never regret it if you do, but you may regret it if you don’t! :D

! Great deal!

I just returned from Makuti with Mbalabala, (a report will follow trying to catch up) I can give the camp, the safari area and Lin the thumbs up. This place is special and only going to get better as the team works on the roads. Saw a ton of buffalo, sable, and lion. Plenty of elephant sign, Only saw one group of elephants as i was not hunting them. Tsetse flies and other insects were no issue what so ever. Limited plains game but we did harvest two kudu, a bushbuck, impala. Nothing like being woken up to the lions roaring and hyenas laughing. Anyone want to PM me for more info, please feel free to do so.

Thanks again Lin for a great experience.

This is a good price on a fun hunt. I plan to do this hunt someday.

Look like an old cow that was going down hill. He did it a favor by taking her.

Nice offer. This is on my list for a hunt, but can't afford another safari this year:cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg