Tusker beer in the US

Josh P

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunted
United States, Canada
Can anyone recommend a distributor in the US for Tusker lager? I found it years ago, and keep an eye out for it from time to time, and have had little luck running into another flat of the stuff. If anyone has a line on some, it's starting to get hot outside.

It's a Diageo product. IF it's available in the USA, I would think a high volume store would be able to obtain it.

I think I saw it once at Bevmo! in SoCal, but that was about 7 years ago, so I'm not sure...

A little gas station, not even on the main drag, where I used to live in southeast Tennessee happend to have an entire flat of the stuff one day. I tried a couple then promptly went back for the rest of the flat. It's one of the better hot weather beers I've had.

Since then, and that was closer to 20 years go than 10, I've asked owners to check with distributors everywhere from Indiana to West Texas, and lots of places in between. Snake eyes.

Edit: Just checked with the Total Wine website, and they don't even list it in asesrch. Might be available to order in person, but online is not showing anything.

Last edited:
I was mildly bummed when I was in SA that it wasnt available where we were (wanting to drink in the tracks of Hemingway, Ruark, etc). I happily settled for the African Black Label, which was a fine beer, and Gin and Tonics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross