Turkey hunting vlog

Josh Neal

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm working on my vlogging skills before I make my first trip to South Africa this summer. I plan on doing daily vlogs form our 14 day safari. Please take a moment to watch this and feel free to critique it.
Thanks!!!

Great job .... I'm jealous .I still have to wait till April 25 for turkey to open . Then out with the bow and hopefully have 1 by the 1st of May then on to carp fishin .
Glen

Great job .... I'm jealous .I still have to wait till April 25 for turkey to open . Then out with the bow and hopefully have 1 by the 1st of May then on to carp fishin .
Glen

Wow! Sounds like a late season! Best of luck to you!

I'm jealous Josh! We couldn't do turkey season in KY this spring because of our early trip to Africa.... Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with your video camera in RSA.;)

I'm jealous Josh! We couldn't do turkey season in KY this spring because of our early trip to Africa.... Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun with your video camera in RSA.;)
I Receive word from the Bush today that you have connected with a Big Buff!
I cannot wait to hear and see results!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you