TURKEY: Bezoar Ibex Hunt With Caprinae Safaris

Thank
I enjoyed your report-congratulations on another successful adventure!
Thank you Sir, my pleasure share the adventure.

Thanks for posting. Makes me want to go to Turkey immediately.
Contact Riza with Caprinae Safaris. You may be able to get a hunt in before all the areas are closed.

One of the world's great animals to hunt. I have almost pulled the trigger several times, but like you, am getting beyond my best hard mountain hunting years (am going to pursue an Auerhahn / capercaillie in the Austrian alps in April, but won't be anything like ibex or goat hunting.

I am really shocked to hear about the anti-hunting movement in Turkey. I had no idea they had gained such traction there.

And yes, nine hours is a bunch. In the military we always planned that time difference caused a day of reduced effectiveness for every two hours of difference.
Thanks @Red Leg I feel
Blessed to have made the trip a success. The Auerhahn had been on my list for a long while. I hope to make that hunt one day in the future.

Congrats for a great experience and magnificent animal !

I envy you, would love to go back to Turkiye, great country, nice people, excellent food.
I greatly enjoyed hunting with the Turks and hope to go back one day.

Sounds like a fabulous hunt. Congrats on a fine ibex. Thank you for taking the time to share the adventure with us. Much appreciated.
Thank you Sir, my pleasure.

Wow, just wow!

Glad they knew the area and the game well enough to accommodate you.
That is a sign of true professionals.

Congratulations on a great trophy.

Congrats on a wonderful trophy. I have thought of trying to go there. My knee's have also dictated otherwise. Beautiful animal. I always appreciate your hunt reports. Thanks for sharing.
Bruce

Waidmannsheil ! A very fine animal taken and well done on pushing through the knee pain! Thanks for sharing:)

Glad they knew the area and the game well enough to accommodate you.
That is a sign of true professionals.

Congratulations on a great trophy.
Thanks @BRICKBURN, very fine people. I highly recommend Caprinae Safaris.

Congrats on a wonderful trophy. I have thought of trying to go there. My knee's have also dictated otherwise. Beautiful animal. I always appreciate your hunt reports. Thanks for sharing.
Bruce
Thanks Bruce, should things remain normal and they continue to hunt you should make a plan to go. Riza will find an area to accommodate you.

Waidmannsheil ! A very fine animal taken and well done on pushing through the knee pain! Thanks for sharing:)
Thank you Sir, my pleasure.

Thank you for sharing this excellent hunt and giving us a small window to enjoy it.

I really hope logic previals and hunts can get back underway as hunting is conservation show me a group of greenies that will spend the same amount of moeny and effort to see these animals in the mountains?

Thank you for sharing a very nice hunt report. Congrats on a great Ibex.
I have a buddy from Germany that went to Turkey the other day for Holiday. He was very impressed with the scenery there and with the friendliness of the people.

That is incredible! Love the ibex.

Congratulations, excellent hunt report! I always wanted to hunt one of them too!

What do you think the relative requisite fitness level is for this, with good knees? If someone could run a 10k, could they post up and be good on this trip?

It’s amazing how hunting is under fire across the globe. The outfitter has no idea if they will even be able to operate in 2023.
Does boar hunting fall into the same uncertain category as ibex? I would think farmers would be in an uproar if hunting for boars was to stop.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

About what price range does this hunt cost? Hopefully they don’t stop the hunting. I might have to plan an ibex hunt in the next few years before it all goes to heck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg