Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Come check out the ttha show in Ft.Worth Aug 15-17th. If you get a chance swing by my booth and say hi. I have the Rockin G Ranch booth. Be glad to get to meet ya'll.

I won't make it, but for those who may not know, TTHA is I presume is the Texas Trophy Hunter's Association?

Hi Gizmo. I googled the Rockin G Ranch to see what it was.
All I got was from 2013, 200 acres near Houston that was for sale.
Is that you or a different place?
My wife is from Lubbock.
Her sister lives in Cleburn, just south of Dallas/FtWorth.
If it was summer I'd like to come to the show. But, wife is a teacher, I'm a preacher.
She'll be back in school in August, and I can't take any more Sundays off after taking 2 Sundays off
to go hunt with Marius a few weeks from now.
Maybe next time.
Would like to know more about the Rockin G, though.

Certainly, we are in Turkey Texas and have 1300 low fenced acres. We have a 4 bed 4 bath custom log lodge, a 20 acre lake with bass, catfish,crappie, and bluegill. We offer dove, turkey, hog, and exotics. We do some pheasant/quail hunts with release birds. ( drought has got most of our native quail and pheasant aren't normally found in the immediate area) I you would like more info I would be glad to email or mail you a brochure. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross