Trump slams elephant hunting..(!)

Donald Trump spits in the face of african hunters and you dont give a shit about it..? :whistle:
Nothing but a Hillary loving pot stirrer! Take a hike! I voted for Trump and while I would prefer he change his tune on this, if he doesn't I can live with it. So bugger off!

Ask yourself this simple question:

Do you really think it is a good day for african hunting when a guy like Piers Morgan salute Trump for this move..?

Because that is what the American people had in mind when they cast their ballots.....hunting. Forget about what he will do for the USA, reverse the damage done from the previous 8 years, push the stock markets to record highs, cut unemployment, start looking after veterans etc etc etc.
Thank you for being able to put this in proper perspective, Marius. Too bad there are some clamheads here (PONDORO) that just want to bash the best president we have had since Ronaldus Magnus.

Ask yourself this simple question:

Do you really think it is a good day for african hunting when a guy like Piers Morgan salute Trump for this move..?
Who cares what Morgan thinks?? Maybe you do, I sure don't!

I’m not going to wade into the pro- or anti-Trump swamp but I will say one thing which is that Donald is all the while looking out for one person and one alone, himself. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly lacks the ability to reason.

That said, take all that he says with a healthy dose of skepticism, be it for or against the hunting of elephants.

I’m not going to wade into the pro- or anti-Trump swamp but I will say one thing which is that Donald is all the while looking out for one person and one alone, himself. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly lacks the ability to reason.

That said, take all that he says with a healthy dose of skepticism, be it for or against the hunting of elephants.
Well thank you very much for calling many of your fellow hunters and AH members idiots! No really. You just showed your true colors as well as the other moron Pondoro, you two idiots should be very happy together like that old Turtles song. Feel free to divest yourself of anything good that the President does for the economy, and all the other good stuff he has done so far. Just give it back, he only did it for himself, you don't like him, so don't enjoy the fruits of his labors. Clown.

This thread should show all once again why we lose all the time as hunters. Just some more in fighting name calling in are own group.

I’m merely stating fact, which is to not put too much stock into the words of the President. He’s a lifetime of actions which prove, full well, the wisdom of skepticism, in this regard. In this, I believe, may be found protection for the right to hunt (as, in this, one may traffic in truth as opposed to rhetoric fueled via confirmation bias).

As for the reply by the other, the tone says it all (identifying the real source of the problem).

I’m merely stating fact, which is to not put too much stock into the words of the President. He’s a lifetime of actions which prove, full well, the wisdom of skepticism, in this regard. In this, I believe, may be found protection for the right to hunt (as, in this, one may traffic in truth as opposed to rhetoric fueled via confirmation bias).

As for the reply by the other, the tone says it all (identifying the real source of the problem).
Saying that anyone who doesn't agree with your assessment has lost the ability to reason hardly seems like a good way to make friends and influence others. You wouldn't know a fact if it ran over you. Its YOUR opinion! Nothing more. I would guess the majority of Americans here on this forum voted for Trump and are still happy with their decision, especially since the alternative, Pondorkos obvious choice, was not an option. Say what you want, its too late in my book. You owe the members here an apology but I wont hang by my eyelashes waiting for it.

Ok, import them to @ Brickburn. Brickburn, cross the Hyder Alaska, Canada border. No border ID needed. Dropem off and get the heck out. Somebody will pick em up, boat to Anchorage, and fly them to the rest of the U.S. Not sure if 100% legal. We could wait for the Saves Act, where we can import a huge amount of things.I understand Trump’s reasons of keeping it now. If I were him, FWS would open back up import Apr. 1, and media won’t criticize as much. Zim should use the elephants as a control lever. Don’t let imports, and we’ll cull 20,000.

I don’t apologize for stating truth.

Please, wake up:

And by the way, I’ve equally as many bones to pick with Clinton (or Obama) as I do Trump (in other words, the Dems and the GOP). Why? I’ve not been brainwashed by the talking heads.

I’ll leave it here. Say what you want. I’m done.

Wonder why they are the 1%? Stocks maintain and grow their wealth, unlike spending it on stuff not needed. Now why is this here?We are talking about ivory.

Last edited:
Just to clear up the Trump/Morgan interview. It didn't occur in the U.S. It occurred in Davos. Morgan was sent home from CNN a couple of years ago.

Frustrating yes but Trump always has something "up his sleeve". He will use this somehow in the near future. Mark my words.
Philip

All of us voting need to remember what was the alternative to president Trump. Please be careful what you wish for and when you vote!

This reality show administration is not what the country had in mind when they cast their votes. I guess common sense isn’t common. Sad
Wrong!

What most of us had in mind was preventing the Hildebeest administration.

Few thought Trump was anything approaching perfect.

Truth is, he's been better than I thought he would be, all things considered. Actually, a fair bit better!

Tim

Last edited:
Philip Glass
What re some ways he’ll use this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross