Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
the Safari owner recommended these people Trophy Solutions Africa for our taxidermy work but does any one here have any experience with them, will be using @TROPHY SHIPPERS and have also sent them a request to see if they have had any dealings with them . thanks for any replies Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used trophy solutions past 3 trips for pack and dip. Fantastic work according to the tannery here in US and communication is great as well.

I’d like to lift this topic up. I’m going to South Africa next march and this company was recommended to me. I’m thinking of letting them either do my dip and and pack or skull mounts or maybe all trophies including possible shoulder mounts. I don’t want to discuss if it makes sense to let the taxidermy be done in Africa. I just like to see some results from hunters that used their service and like to hear their opinion of the work. Does anyone like to show pics?

so far they will be doing a Gemsbuck shoulder pedestal mount and 3 euro mounts, impala, blesbuck, and a red hartebeest and a jackal hide communication is good and they answer all questions quickly

They did all of my taxidermy from my 2021 safari, common, white and copper springbuck on shield pedestal, kudu pedestal, bushbuck wall pedestal, impala and blesbuck shoulder mounts and zebra rug. Haven‘t got it home yet but it’s staged to ship sometime this month via ocean freight to Houston. Guessing I’ll probably have it between thanksgiving and Christmas. We did visit them while we were there and they look to be a top notch outfit. They have been really good with communication and status updates.

I’d like to lift this topic up. I’m going to South Africa next march and this company was recommended to me. I’m thinking of letting them either do my dip and and pack or skull mounts or maybe all trophies including possible shoulder mounts. I don’t want to discuss if it makes sense to let the taxidermy be done in Africa. I just like to see some results from hunters that used their service and like to hear their opinion of the work. Does anyone like to show pics?

I used them back in 2015 or 2016, was very happy with the work. I will PM some pics here soon. I just got my trophy room redone and still don't have everything hung back up. The had excellent communication also.

Trophy Solutions has done the dip and pack for me on four safaris including this year. They are efficient and easy to work with and they communicate regularly until the crate is shipped. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for all your comments. Still wait for some pics :sneaky:

2 times dip and pack. Both times fast and good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross