Trophy shippings from Zimbabwe

Proneshooter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Argentina, Zimbabwe x 3, South Africa, Wyoming, Montana, North & South Dakota, Texas
All,
Just got the good news today that I get to pay an additional $200.00 to renew the export permit that expired due to the Covid delay. Oh the joys of hunting in Africa.
John

Well that sucks, add another to the list of TIA!

But hey, we already know it advance we will pay lots for the entire experience start to finish.

Last edited:
We had the pleasure to do the exact same but from South Africa. Oh and let's add the fact a 5k dollar shipment went to 9k!

But hey what are you going to do?

Ugh! Not much of an option other that close your eyes and pay the price.

Well I found a solution, thanks to an idea our PH had. I'm leaving Nov. 4th for Zim and he suggested I contact the folks at TCI and see if we could add the 2019 animals to the 2020 animals. They said no problem so thats how we are going to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois