Trophy shippings from Zimbabwe

Proneshooter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Argentina, Zimbabwe x 2, South Africa, Wyoming, Montana, North & South Dakota, Texas
All,
Just got the good news today that I get to pay an additional $200.00 to renew the export permit that expired due to the Covid delay. Oh the joys of hunting in Africa.
John

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Well that sucks, add another to the list of TIA!

But hey, we already know it advance we will pay lots for the entire experience start to finish.

Last edited:

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
We had the pleasure to do the exact same but from South Africa. Oh and let's add the fact a 5k dollar shipment went to 9k!

But hey what are you going to do?

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Ugh! Not much of an option other that close your eyes and pay the price.

Proneshooter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Argentina, Zimbabwe x 2, South Africa, Wyoming, Montana, North & South Dakota, Texas
Well I found a solution, thanks to an idea our PH had. I'm leaving Nov. 4th for Zim and he suggested I contact the folks at TCI and see if we could add the 2019 animals to the 2020 animals. They said no problem so thats how we are going to do it.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.