TROPHY SHIPPERS - You Enjoy Your Hunt, We'll Get Your Trophies Home

A follow up to my last post in this thread...

Tom and Trophy Shippers did a great job... the TS team kept me advised each step of the way to DFW from RSA.. and I was able to go pick my stuff up completely hassle free once it made it here...

That’s twice TS has made me a very happy customer..

I’ll be calling them again once we complete our 2021 safari..

Trophy Shippers is handling my shipment as we speak waiting for final clearance at Portland Or and then I get to unpack the memories!!!
Hi Jeff, just picked up mine today from Portland. Did it myself but did talk to @TROPHY SHIPPERS due to the issues in Houston. Seem like a good choice for lots of people. Good luck.

9B43BFFC-9A5F-4600-96A8-213EFCA25CE9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be contacting Tom again before this years trip to get everything lined up. Tom handled our 2019 trip. I never had to do a thing. He took care of everything after dip and pack was done.

So all I need to have is someone to dip and pack, trophy shippers will do the rest, from Africa to my door?

Just spoke to Tom. Definitely will be using him on my upcoming hunt. Thanks

So when do you typically like a hunter to get in contact with you Tom. Well before they head out on the hunt or once the hunt is completed?

Have been talking/working with Tom on getting my trophies from RSA to Erik @gizmo with Top of Texas Taxidermy for mounting.

He's offered great advice and updates on what he's currently seeing regarding Dip/Pack Shipments coming out of Africa so my self and my hunting partner kind of know what to expect and budget for. I'll definitely post an update/review as we get closer to the shipments getting back stateside.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when do you typically like a hunter to get in contact with you Tom. Well before they head out on the hunt or once the hunt is completed?
Hi Matt! We can talk hunting any time! For almost all hunts I'd say just give me a call when you get back from your trip and we can talk about how it went and put a plan together.

If you are hunting anything on the CITES I list or something you need an import permit for then lets talk before your trip. I want to make sure you have the correct permit applications ahead of time!

BR,

Tom

Hi Tom, I emailed you the other day about a shipping quote. I will be hunting primates and swine. Looking forward to using your services!! Thanks.
Rich Cole

trophy-shippers.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.