Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
trophy-shippers.jpg

Trophy Shippers is handling my shipment as we speak waiting for final clearance at Portland Or and then I get to unpack the memories!!!

Trophy Shippers is handling my shipment as we speak waiting for final clearance at Portland Or and then I get to unpack the memories!!!
Happy Friday Jeff! Check your email for some good news!

Tom handled my parties shipments from 2019 safari. Excellent service and got good pricing on freight. Will definitely be using them next year

Could you please elaborate on this. Are they handling your shipment from Africa to OR? What are you getting shipped, etc. Thanks in advance. I'm asking for reference, I'll be heading back to Africa in 2022.

Same here.

I’ve got a crate getting ready to head this way myself... hoping it hits the friendly skies next week...

Tom and Trophy Shippers have been taking great care of everything so far..

Can’t wait to get my buff unpacked here shortly!

Have you guys been keeping track of shipping charges over the last year or so? If so, how do they compare to today's costs?

I’ll give a report on them in December they are handling my hunt in Sonora. Myself and two other members heading down for some giant mule deer hunting!

So, do they handle all the facets of the shipment from Africa to the US? Thanks!

I will be giving you a call later in the year and will stop by your booth at DSC as due to covid I have several trips next year.

So, do they handle all the facets of the shipment from Africa to the US? Thanks!

Yes..

They will handle as much or as little of the process as you like...

Trophy Shippers has coordinated with my taxidermist and the freight forwarder in South Africa.. and will be doing everything from this point on for me.. they will make sure my stuff gets on the plane, gets through the port and all of the various US agencies that want to toy with your stiff before it gets released to you, etc..

All I have had to do from day 1 was tell my taxidermist how I want my trophies mounted... and ask for a few photos of the finished products..

My outfitter (Bos En Dal) handled getting everything to the taxidermist in proper fashion.. and Trophy Shippers has, and will continue to handle everything after that to ensure my taxidermy gets where its supposed to be, when its supposed to be there..

They have handled things so that its been a completely stress free transaction for me (at a VERY competitive cost)..

This is the second time I have used them... The last time was a significantly more positive experience than when I used another well known/established customs/shipping agent.. Because the last transaction went so well, there was never a question this time about who I would use...

They havent let me down...

Trophy Shippers has done exceptionally well for me again with this shipment..

Yes buddy just like any other shipper does .

Could you please elaborate on this. Are they handling your shipment from Africa to OR? What are you getting shipped, etc. Thanks in advance. I'm asking for reference, I'll be heading back to Africa in 2022.
From SA a ardwolfe ser val and buffalo

Thank you gents for the info. I'm a bit gun shy after my disastrous first safari shipment. I am trying to protect myself from not getting screwed twice in a row.

Have you guys been keeping track of shipping charges over the last year or so? If so, how do they compare to today's costs?
Hi Cam! Yes we've had our eyes on the shipping charges. Its been a big mess with COVID and air freight rates were sky high. They have come down but are still all over the board at the moment. I have seen some more "normal" rates as of late but they were still a bit higher than what they would have been a year ago.

About triple.

Yikes!

Great to work with on getting trophies back to USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois