AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Trophy Shippers is handling my shipment as we speak waiting for final clearance at Portland Or and then I get to unpack the memories!!!

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Trophy Shippers is handling my shipment as we speak waiting for final clearance at Portland Or and then I get to unpack the memories!!!
Happy Friday Jeff! Check your email for some good news!

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Tom handled my parties shipments from 2019 safari. Excellent service and got good pricing on freight. Will definitely be using them next year

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO

Could you please elaborate on this. Are they handling your shipment from Africa to OR? What are you getting shipped, etc. Thanks in advance. I'm asking for reference, I'll be heading back to Africa in 2022.

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru

Same here.

I’ve got a crate getting ready to head this way myself... hoping it hits the friendly skies next week...

Tom and Trophy Shippers have been taking great care of everything so far..

Can’t wait to get my buff unpacked here shortly!

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Have you guys been keeping track of shipping charges over the last year or so? If so, how do they compare to today's costs?

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
I’ll give a report on them in December they are handling my hunt in Sonora. Myself and two other members heading down for some giant mule deer hunting!

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
So, do they handle all the facets of the shipment from Africa to the US? Thanks!

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
I will be giving you a call later in the year and will stop by your booth at DSC as due to covid I have several trips next year.

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru
So, do they handle all the facets of the shipment from Africa to the US? Thanks!

Yes..

They will handle as much or as little of the process as you like...

Trophy Shippers has coordinated with my taxidermist and the freight forwarder in South Africa.. and will be doing everything from this point on for me.. they will make sure my stuff gets on the plane, gets through the port and all of the various US agencies that want to toy with your stiff before it gets released to you, etc..

All I have had to do from day 1 was tell my taxidermist how I want my trophies mounted... and ask for a few photos of the finished products..

My outfitter (Bos En Dal) handled getting everything to the taxidermist in proper fashion.. and Trophy Shippers has, and will continue to handle everything after that to ensure my taxidermy gets where its supposed to be, when its supposed to be there..

They have handled things so that its been a completely stress free transaction for me (at a VERY competitive cost)..

This is the second time I have used them... The last time was a significantly more positive experience than when I used another well known/established customs/shipping agent.. Because the last transaction went so well, there was never a question this time about who I would use...

They havent let me down...

Trophy Shippers has done exceptionally well for me again with this shipment..

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Yes buddy just like any other shipper does .

jeff

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Could you please elaborate on this. Are they handling your shipment from Africa to OR? What are you getting shipped, etc. Thanks in advance. I'm asking for reference, I'll be heading back to Africa in 2022.
From SA a ardwolfe ser val and buffalo

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
Thank you gents for the info. I'm a bit gun shy after my disastrous first safari shipment. I am trying to protect myself from not getting screwed twice in a row.

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Have you guys been keeping track of shipping charges over the last year or so? If so, how do they compare to today's costs?
Hi Cam! Yes we've had our eyes on the shipping charges. Its been a big mess with COVID and air freight rates were sky high. They have come down but are still all over the board at the moment. I have seen some more "normal" rates as of late but they were still a bit higher than what they would have been a year ago.

Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
About triple.

Hunter101

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF,MDF
Hunted
Nambia, South africa, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Pennsylvania, British Columbia, KY,IL, Oklahoma
Great to work with on getting trophies back to USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pureverags

Latest profile posts

NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg