Mitchell Greenwell

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
I wanted to write this to leave a somewhat detailed review of @TROPHY SHIPPERS because I know I was looking for information before my first safari and couldn't find a great amount. The contact there is Tom Kelly, Tom was (and still is) the best and easiest person I had dealings with throughout my whole Safari. I let him know all the details, he had me sign some forms and other than that I just kept him updated with what the taxidermist had told me and Tom and his team did the rest. I highly recommend using Trophy Shippers for all of your shipments. In the end my crate did take some damage because It was mixed up with another crate and delivered to South Carolina, it then had to come back to Wyoming and in the process was rammed with a forklift. One Kudu horn fell off the side and landed on my Impala Skull, breaking the nose off and damaging the base of the Kudu horn. I sent all of the pictures to Tom after calling him that night and after 48 hours he has submitted an insurance claim for the damage and also got me a credit for the initial headache of turning the crate around. I have had no contact with anyone other than him and he has been working very hard for me.

IMG_4765.jpg
IMG_4764.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4755.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

R.M.C.

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
U.S. and Canada
Thanks for the info!!! I'm probably going to use them in 2022. Sorry to hear your stuff got damaged. That's definitely my luck too lol

mdwest

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member, NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru
No question. Tom & Trophy Shippers is who we’re using for our 2021 hunt

Dawg2019

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I used Tom to get my animals back from my safari in 2019. Great guy and company to work with, all went as planned without any issues.

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I used Trophy Shippers for 2019 hunt. Tom made this the easiest part ever of getting trophies back. Will be using them from now on.

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Thank you all for the kind reviews. When a trucker picks a shipment up from us we lose physical control of it and Mitchell's shipment was the very rare case where something went wrong between the pick up and the delivery. To me it appears a careless forklift driver ran into the side of it. It hurts to see these pictures as we all know how much time, effort, emotion and money went into getting these memories home! We will follow through with the claim to make sure he is taken care of and can either have the taxidermy repaired or replaced!

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DennyBowes

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG