Trophy Shippers offline?

WCC

Reaction score
Is Trophy Shippers offline? I've tried reaching out by direct email to Mr. Kelly and through the contact page on their site, no joy. Its hard for me to call during business hours because I work nights. Anyone know if there's an issue, or they're just real busy?

Made contact with Tom about 6 weeks ago with no problem using the email address @Mark biggeststaff provided

I have had no issues at all and we have talked several times in the last week. In my experience, it would be usual to not hear back, he has always been very responsive with me.

I used them last month. They did all my paperwork in the states and delivery service too. Spoke with and re emails from them as well. I did notice there website was down and talked to them about it. Great service.

We are here! We have been going through some structure changes so we've been a little busy! Mr. C, I sent you an email just now. Looking forward to assisting with anything we can!

I have not had any issues at all and i have hard contact with Tom about two month ago with no problem with are emails from them as well

I just found out, Tom is no longer with Trophy Shippers. John, don't know his last name, has taken over the accounts. I was wondering why Tom wasn't returning my calls or responding to the emails from Badger Cargo.
John's number if you need a contact person is 651-452-8020

John did a great job for me. Hopefully any miscommunication gets worked out for your trophies.

Same here. John did great job on my shipment. Hope all works out. John was very responsive to emails.

The announcement from @TROPHY SHIPPERS:

I have put saying this off for many months trying to give Trophy Shippers a chance.

I have used Trophy Shippers for years now and Tom Kelly helped me tremendously. I have sent much business their way over the years. Tom is gone and now the phone lines are all down. Emails are not being answered. As far as I am concerned they are out of business.
Evidently Tom was transitioning to another job all the way back in the summer. They really screwed up my entire group's shipments from South Africa. They caused us to have massive storage fees at DFW. My shipment was not cleared for a week and I had to pay a high price for their laziness. I had one of my clients going to DFW with a semi truck to pick up the entire groups trophies. When he got there he was not able to find anyone who knew where the crates were. He drove all the way back 5 hours empty!
My Tanzania trophies are ready to ship and I am personally back to using Coppersmith.

Regards,
Philip

I have put saying this off for many months trying to give Trophy Shippers a chance.

I have used Trophy Shippers for years now and Tom Kelly helped me tremendously. I have sent much business their way over the years. Tom is gone and now the phone lines are all down. Emails are not being answered. As far as I am concerned they are out of business.
Evidently Tom was transitioning to another job all the way back in the summer. They really screwed up my entire group's shipments from South Africa. They caused us to have massive storage fees at DFW. My shipment was not cleared for a week and I had to pay a high price for their laziness. I had one of my clients going to DFW with a semi truck to pick up the entire groups trophies. When he got there he was not able to find anyone who knew where the crates were. He drove all the way back 5 hours empty!
My Tanzania trophies are ready to ship and I am personally back to using Coppersmith.

Regards,
Philip

Hate hearing that @Philip Glass .. Im expecting to be called by my taxidermist in SA any day now.. I've also got some stuff in Ireland that Im going to need moved to the US soon.. I've used TS exclusively for the last 3 crates and was planning on using them for these next two crates.. Now Ive got some considering to do..

I paid TS last Thursday for my shipment and it arrived here on Monday. No problems with communication or delivery.

Regards,
Philip
Dang that sucks Phil, who will you use in the future? Thanks

Regards,
Philip
Have you used coppersmith before?

Regards,
Philip
I just filled out the coppersmith paperwork last week. Reading your post I think I made right decision.

Have you used coppersmith before?
There is a very good thread by WAB about the work they did to locate his lost trophies. They have a very good reputation and been doing it a long time.

There is a very good thread by WAB about the work they did to locate his lost trophies. They have a very good reputation and been doing it a long time.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I've got a few months before I have to decide who to trust my shipment with. Thanks!!

Trophy shippers had mine cleared in a few days after arrival to ATL and arrival was at time that hurricane hit and went up towards Atlanta. I was very persistent in follow up. I was emailing before the trophy left, when the trophies got to turkey and when they arrived in ATL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.