Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Does anyone on AH have a report of trophy shipment on Tel Aviv airlines?
Got a quote today that was $1100 cheaper than Delta don't know if its too good to be true or better off paying the $1100? Thanks for any imput?

None with El Al via Tel Aviv. I do have with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul. Turkish was cheap, crate stayed a couple of days at JNB waiting for space, and then spent overnight in Istanbul waiting for space out the next day, instead of next flight. I would use them again. Worth a couple days wait for the savings.

That said, if El Al is taking animal shipments, I would have no problem using them too. The Cargo is going to be more secure then any other airline in the world.

Last edited:
Delta will not ship any of the big 5
Just went through that with them using Turkish airline for shipment to Toronto then truck to home in northern BC
Use to ship to Calgary ab the drive down to pick them up

Had a crate with a lion in it come in a few years ago. Carrier was El Al through Tel Aviv. No issues. Quick and affordable. I would use them again, and certainly before using Delta.

I used to use Cargolux to ship trophies to North America from Africa. When it and a number of other airlines stopped accepting shipments of CITES trophies, and now hunting trophies, I was forced to find an alternative.

El Al via Tel Aviv has proved to be an excellent alternative. I've had no problems with them at all, and frankly I'm grateful that there's at least one airline which isn't buckling to the antis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross