Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Done well, the trophy room is a space that tells the stories of the animals and the many experiences of the hunts themselves.

Our skilled trophy room design team will work with your architect or builder for new construction or remodel projects that perfectly capture the realism of the outdoors. Gone are the days of the “den of death” — an uninspired space adorned with severed heads. Our vision brings the outdoors in. These stunning dioramas begin with the backdrop, a site-specific mural that visually expands the room while also lending depth, dimensions, and realism. Our team then constructs stunningly realistic settings based on your animals’ native habitats. The diorama builds on the background with dramatic sets that include reproduction trees and foliage, rock formations, water features, professional lighting, and even appropriate weather elements and sound effects. These custom habitats allow for the display of more animals without a crowded effect, and the effect as a whole beautifully brings the animals’ stories to life. Animal Artistry is the innovator in the taxidermy industry creating original, high quality works of wildlife art that truly share the story of your hunt.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Thanks for sharing

jeff

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Awesome displays !!! Love the rooms!

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Wow, thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!