Trophy room progress

That is a beautiful space you have created for yourself! Love your Ozzie deer species and that Banteng still blows me away. Now you need to start a North American wall!!!

Looking great! Congratulations!

Thank you one and all for the kind words.

That is a beautiful space you have created for yourself! Love your Ozzie deer species and that Banteng still blows me away. Now you need to start a North American wall!!!

I sure do mate.
I have 2 Chamois and an Arapawa Ram to go up on the NZ wall with that lonely Tahr. And a lifesize Hog deer to round out the Aussie stuff.

Then I have my last safari from KMG still to mount, another 4. Hopefully I'll add a Cape Buff to that pile real soon!

But yes I definitely have a long list that I'd love to experience in North America! There's still some wall space yet ;)

A bit slow on getting on this thread‍♂️ Very nicely done mate. Now for an old, ugly cape buff

That's certainly the plan ;)

A bit slow on getting on this thread‍♂️ Very nicely done mate. Now for an old, ugly cape buff

That's certainly the plan ;)

Mark, Lauren and Tim, Nikki,

Good luck with your upcoming adventure.
We all wish you all the best, but we do expect an extensive hunt report for the armchair enthusiasts.

Don't forget to take the quintessential Aussie essentials, Look after your P.H. and indulge him in the Great Aussie Spirit and he might lead you to that big ole Buff you are chasing.

Congratulations. The Eland looked lonely on the first pick. Now, you can tell its size. I'll toast to you tonight!

Mark, Lauren and Tim, Nikki,

Good luck with your upcoming adventure.
We all wish you all the best, but we do expect an extensive hunt report for the armchair enthusiasts.

Don't forget to take the quintessential Aussie essentials, Look after your P.H. and indulge him in the Great Aussie Spirit and he might lead you to that big ole Buff you are chasing.

Cheers Chris, appreciate it mate. There will be a report of course. And plenty of the good sugarcane champagne ;)

Congratulations. The Eland looked lonely on the first pick. Now, you can tell its size. I'll toast to you tonight!

It does give him some perspective, especially against the water buffalo!

Cheers mate. I'll have to catch you up on that one, working night shifts at the moment. Enjoy!

Very nicely done. You have a place to sit with a cold one and remember al the great times you had with mates on your hunts.

Very nicely done. You have a place to sit with a cold one and remember al the great times you had with mates on your hunts.

There's plenty of that coming up mate for sure. As well as hatching new plans ;)

Cheers! Finally got to my Macallan! :D Beers:

Trophy Room Toast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice room and heads. Just great . Thanx for taking us along!

Turned out very nice sir. You had a vision and brought it to life. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg