Trophy Room Pictures

I was informed yesterday that Canadian customs wants to have a peak first. Which can take 48 hours. I'm hoping yesterday counts towards that. I'm hoping today does as well, but you know how government work goes. Pretty soon they won't be working Christmas Eve Eve either lol. And here in Canada the day after Christmas is another holiday for the entire country. So realistically this may not get released until Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Either way. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas to you and your families. And a happy new year. Regardless how good 2019 was to you, I hope for even better 2020. Cheers.

Great pictures everyone, here is a shot of mine.
IMG_0976.JPG

Very nice does it look that great the other direction?
Some great trophies in there.

Qwatali that’s awesome! Geez that’s almost the size of my house! Fine trophies! Green with envy!

@Qwatali that is what I consider a great well laid out trophy room with some super animals, just great.

Holy can I like this more then once!!!

Please a pic of the back room. I see sheep and north american species.

Yes , the front room is most of my African game. Other room is stuff from elsewhere. Here are a few different angles. Got the space above the sheep for my recently harvested Kamchatka Moose.

IMG_0456.JPG
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG
IMG_0453.JPG
IMG_0457.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , the front room is most of my African game. Other room is stuff from elsewhere. Here are a few different angles. Got the space above the sheep for my recently harvested Kamchatka Moose.

View attachment 320855 View attachment 320856 View attachment 320857 View attachment 320858 View attachment 320859

Jesus. Where do you live? I'm coming over. I'll bring the beer lol. Congrats again. That is an incredible collection. See, I almost let the euro mount Police talk me out of shoulder mounts. Next time they come harassing me I'm gonna show them this lol

Jesus. Where do you live? I'm coming over. I'll bring the beer lol. Congrats again. That is an incredible collection. See, I almost let the euro mount Police talk me out of shoulder mounts. Next time they come harassing me I'm gonna show them this lol
All you need is wall space - lots of wall space.

All you need is wall space - lots of wall space.
Yep and that I don’t have. And, I’d rather go on another hunt than add wall space. I have an acre I could add a separate building on, but now in my 70s (and no idea when the last hunt will arrive), I would rather have another hunt than another head on the wall.
Still planning and saving for one big whoora! Maybe Caprivi strip for hippo and elephant, or Zimbabwe for the same along with a leopard, Selous? Niasa?

I'm in the same boat, no space at all. As noted in my previous photo of nearly everything outside. Currently living on a relative's unheated front porch. By choice.
I do have a still unfinished 20x30 hi loft cabin with 35 acres near dinosaur colorado but that's 2 hours from home.
I work as many hours as possible and spend every dollar taking my kids and grandsons on every adventure I can. That's what's most important to me now.

Yep and that I don’t have. And, I’d rather go on another hunt than add wall space. I have an acre I could add a separate building on, but now in my 70s (and no idea when the last hunt will arrive), I would rather have another hunt than another head on the wall.
Still planning and saving for one big whoora! Maybe Caprivi strip for hippo and elephant, or Zimbabwe for the same along with a leopard, Selous? Niasa?
Right behind you my friend. By the way, you would love the Caprivi.

Very impressive!

Jesus. Where do you live? I'm coming over. I'll bring the beer lol. Congrats again.
x2 - Simply amazing! Very well done! Congrats

Great pictures everyone, here is a shot of mine.
View attachment 320852
I have a few empty rooms in our office and wish to turn them into a trophy room. Does anyone know of an interior designer that can help? Thanks for any information.

. . . And, I’d rather go on another hunt than add wall space. I have an acre I could add a separate building on, but now in my 70s (and no idea when the last hunt will arrive) . . .

Do both, my father is 92 and still hunting. Granted I have to drive him to the blind now, instead him walking a 1/2 mile each way to his blind two times a day for the past three years, but he still climbs up 10 feet of stairs. Every year he says it’s it last season and he’s been saying that for years.

You guys have some amazing trophy rooms!

I don't have near the number of mounts as most of you and am still waiting on the first of my african mounts. I've just got a few scattered about the house.
20190802_211852.jpg
20190802_210832.jpg
20190802_210814.jpg
20190802_210740.jpg
20190802_203942.jpg
20190802_204123.jpg
20190802_205911.jpg
20190802_210202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice IA Monsterbuck buck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg