Trophy & Non Trophy Hunt 20 Animals From US$4,500

What is the size of hunting area, hectars, acres?
The core hunting area is a block of 30,000 hectares. In addition we have access to the majority of the surrounds of Bedford which is adjacent to the core hunting area. We are not high fenced.

Our core hunting area is 30 ooo hectares. We have access to another 200 000 hectares adjacent to the core hunting area. The hunting area is a mixture of thick valley bush, Savanna and woodlands as well as plains.

Trigger time! This would be an excellent hunt to take a kid with you to introduce them to Africa! Unfortunately our schools have started during your available times!

Trigger time! This would be an excellent hunt to take a kid with you to introduce them to Africa! Unfortunately our schools have started during your available times!
Hi Ridgewalker

The package is available for the whole of 2020 and from the last 10 days in August this year onwards. We can hunt all year round. When are your school holidays?

Nick

Christmas and possibly spring break (March 9 days) are the only ones long enough. But they would still miss school for travel days.
What is your weather like around those dates?

Christmas and possibly spring break (March 9 days) are the only ones long enough. But they would still miss school for travel days.
What is your weather like around those dates?
Can hunt in December and March. It’s hot but would hunt in the very early morning and late evening. With a long midday siesta for the dads. Average mean temp around 65 to 70 Fahrenheit for both months. December max average 78 Fahrenheit. March max average 80 Fahrenheit.

Nick

So 8 actual days of hunting plus 1 arrival day and 1 departure day or 8 days total?

WOW, I can't make it, but I am sending this info to my hunting buddies, maybe one of them can take advantage of the offer.

So 8 actual days of hunting plus 1 arrival day and 1 departure day or 8 days total?
Eight days hunting plus two days for arrival and departure.

Nick

My impression is that the mountain reedbuck are fairly tough to hunt. (I mean that they are elusive.) Is that correct? If it is, is it reasonable to expect to take 5 of them plus the other animals in 8 days?

My impression is that the mountain reedbuck are fairly tough to hunt. (I mean that they are elusive.) Is that correct? If it is, is it reasonable to expect to take 5 of them plus the other animals in 8 days?

While they can be elusive which makes for good hunting the number of Mountain Reedbuck available makes shooting four rams highly likely. We would target Mountain Reedbuck and Warthog early mornings and evenings and the other animals during the day.

It's only four as the trophy is included in total.

Heck of a deal. :A Yell:I and my good buddy and regular hunting pal are in for 2020. If you're interested, I wouldn't dilly dally. :D

Heck of a deal. :A Yell:I and my good buddy and regular hunting pal are in for 2020. If you're interested, I wouldn't dilly dally. :D
Certainly interested. And no dilly dallying is helpful. Available dates are March, First half of April and first half of July.

Nick

WOW, I can't make it, but I am sending this info to my hunting buddies, maybe one of them can take advantage of the offer.
Many thanks

I'm in for first week of July, not for the cull hunt but for kudu, black wildebeest, blesbuck, springbuck, mountain reedbuck, impala, waterhog, with an add-on nyala. First time to Africa, it'll be hard to wait another 10 months! Nick has been great to work with, I had some email issues with replies going into my junk mail folder, nearly blew it on my dates I wanted, but all good now. Contacted several of the references he offered, enjoyed speaking and emailing them, gave me a good feeling about making my first safari with Nick.
Jennifer at Travel Express has been a great resource getting airline tickets, overnight stay in Johannesburg and travel insurance squared away quickly, would certainly recommend their services.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg