AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
This is more to show everyone what a tender for a trophy hunting concession for a conservancy in Namibia looks like.

See attached pdf documents for a tender for the Nyae Nyae Conservancy in Namibia.

full

Nyae Nyae Conservancy, Namibia 2013 posted by @Stan-Elephant Trail

Attachments

• Advert_NNC_TH_Big_2016.pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 394
  • Conditions_of_Tender.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jerome. I think Namibia runs a very good safari industry. However I do not like the short terms they have for tender I don't think it benitfits the clients or the outfitters very well. I do understand for the most money to renew to the highest bidder ever 3 years may boost the conservancy if the money is not swindled away from the local community but for the long term I think it would be better for everyone if they did it in 5-7 year bids with the option of at least another 5-10 if it is run well this gives the outfitter the time and funds to sink boreholes and invest in a camp as well as look long term at maintaining the wildlife. If your paying top dollar and only getting it for 3 years. I don't see how you can maintain a camp or build for the future of the area. I also think it may atrack the wrong people bidding to make a quite buck and not care what happens after there 3 year lease

The Nyae Nyae is an incredible place.
The San Conservancy is one of the very well run Community Based Conservation organizations in Namibia.

I wish I could put a proper bid in on this quota.

@Stan-Elephant Trail
Is my hunting hero. Chasing the elusive 100 lb'er.

image.jpg

the former operation area from Kai Uwe Denker,
this PH brought out the most 100 pounder in Africa in the last years.
I belive, he give it up in 2009.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 257
Ditto.

60-90 days a year walking up elephants in the Nyae Nyae. Stan is certainly one of the few.

Thank you for your compliment. Unfortunately, the numbers have caught up with me. I am no longer fitted enough to chase the big like before.

@AfricaHunting.com Jerome or anyone else, Who has the Nyae Nyae Conservancy now? I WhatsApp Stephan Jacobs this morning and he no longer has the area.

@AfricaHunting.com Jerome or anyone else, Who has the Nyae Nyae Conservancy now? I WhatsApp Stephan Jacobs this morning and he no longer has the area.
I believe it is Dzombo hunting safaris that has it now. I seen them in January selling hunts for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross