Luis

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Spain, England, France, Portugal, Serbia, Czeck Republic, Scotland, Namibia, South Africa, Bulgary, Hungary
Dear friends worldwide,

Some friends of mine are having deep heart surgery next April/May. In order to afford all medical costs involved, they are trying to collect all the money they can to make it.

Theyï½´ve asked me if I could help them in getting the money by selling dead grandpaï½´s hunting trophyï½´s collection (1970-1990; spanish well known hunter, with some books written about him, named Mr. Juan Morera), including a large and extraordinary quality and number of them (including three SCIï½´s bufalos, roan, sable, lion, leppard, spanish ibex, bear, deers, roebucks, boars, fallows, elands, kudus, elephant tusks...) up to 60 different species/tropphies, around 100 trophies total) many of them with shoulder mount done, a whole life enjoying hunting worldwide...(Iï½´m attaching description and some pictures)

We could send the collection worlwide (ship or boat)

Without having any experience on iï½´ts pricing, we have started it in 20.000?+shipping costs (25.000$+shipping costs), but we will accept bids on it until Feb.15th.

Hope you find it interesting and help us on this matter. For further information, please PM.

Kind regards to all from Spain,

Luis de la torriente
ltorriente@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Coleccion Morera2.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 144
When I was searching for some african art I was told that a lot of French interior designers were taking a lot of the items I was looking for.
Perhaps you could contact a few of those designers and they may take some off your hands.

I wish the seller well.

i am not sure where you live..

I could be to your advantage to split the collection up.

Check with your local Chinese or Asian outlets for your horn and ivory collection.
hey will pay top dollar for those items.

game head mounts check with your interior designers to see what the market will be.

Many times a collection will bring more when broken up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!