Trophy Blackbuck Hunts Rockin G Ranch

After I typed that..... I was like.... Dude, I hope I don't scare people off.....:cautious:

Actually I can very well see myself doing some part time easy gig when I hit the age that I actually fully retire. That way I can go play whenever I want.
"Welcome to &%#!÷$ Wal Mart... Ammo's in the back left, beer far back right, Jalapenos right up front here" Gizmo at Wal Mart, ya right :rolleyes:

Someone needs to jump on this! I'm heading out there to hunt with @gizmo on October 13th. Come'on & let's make it a party at the Rockin' G.

Dang.... I am going deer hunting that week or I would be all over it with you

"Welcome to &%#!÷$ Wal Mart... Ammo's in the back left, beer far back right, Jalapenos right up front here" Gizmo at Wal Mart, ya right :rolleyes:
Hey damnit! I can be nice and polite when I want to. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:o_O

Dang.... I am going deer hunting that week or I would be all over it with you
Chuck you can always come down before or after. I f you make it down while fall turkey season is open I bet there are several hens that need to get whacked!

I so wish I could do this!!!

Gizmo how is the population of red stag on your place?

Chuck you can always come down before or after. I f you make it down while fall turkey season is open I bet there are several hens that need to get whacked!

Now you got me thinkin.... that might be super fun with the kid if we can coordinate it with school break.... hmmmm I will get with wifey and shoot you a pm in a couple of days and we can work out details. :)

Now you got me thinkin.... that might be super fun with the kid if we can coordinate it with school break.... hmmmm I will get with wifey and shoot you a pm in a couple of days and we can work out details. :)
That'll work buddy

@CAustin my strongest populations are Aoudad, Blackbuck, Fallow, and Axis as well as the various exotic sheep/goat species. I have one good Dbowski Sika bull, and decent scimitar bull (I can easily get monster scimitar if you want one). I can pretty much get anything you can dream of really as long as its legal to hunt in Texas. Those that aren't legal to hunt are ele, rhino, any foreign big cat, and bear.

If need be & it worked out.... if someone wanted to hunt while I'm headed up there...... I can pick up from
DFW, if Amarillo was a hassle. you'll have to ride with me for 4 hours..... that could be a blessing or a curse.

If need be & it worked out.... if someone wanted to hunt while I'm headed up there...... I can pick up from
DFW, if Amarillo was a hassle. you'll have to ride with me for 4 hours..... that could be a blessing or a curse.
Thanks bro.
For the record I've spent a couple of hours in the car with him and survived.

Don't miss out on this guy if he doesn't go on your wall he will someone else's
IMG_3126.PNG

Transportation included!

What a deal. LOL

Starting tomorrow I am going to open this offer up to the general public. If you've been thinking about this please let me know as they won't last long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!