TROPHY ASIATIC BUFFALO HUNT, 2X1 6 FULL DAYS $6900 P/P.

PaulT

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
Hunt the remote, pristine wilderness region of North-East Arnhemland (Australia) with your hunting buddy for 6 full days (+ day of departure & day of arrival)for a total of $6900 which includes Trophy fee for one bull per hunter.

Included;
*Road Transfers from Numbulwar Airstrip (charters not required, twice weekly flights available),
*Lisenced hunting guide @ 2x1,
*All hunt meals and drinks,
*Comfortable permanent camp, staffed with cook & camp manager,
*Field preparation of Trophies,
*Fishing (if time permits).

Not Included;
*Extra animals,
*Flights, accomodations and costs prior/post hunt dates,
*Travel/property/trip/personal insurances,
*Packaging/shipping Trophies,
*Firearms/hunting lisence ($75 A.U.D).

I have an article on this hunting with images available in the Hunting in Australia Threads, here is the link: Buffalo Hunting in Australia

Please contact me for available dates and more information.

Good health and good hunting to all.

Paul Truccolo.

Is that 6900 per hunter or for the both total(to be split amongst them)?

Hi Tom.

The cost is $6900 per person and includes Trophy fee for one bull per hunter. This cost is based on 2x1 only.

Thank-you for your inquiry.

Good deal, with a good guy!
(If you can look past the fact that he's an Aussie...LOL!)

Karl,
there are a great amount of similarities between Australia and Namibia, particularly now that I see you have the power on over there !

Incredible !

Good health to you, old boy.

Paul.

Last edited:
Great offer!!! How did you fare over there in Australia...with all the flooding and cyclone in the last 2 months Paul? My wife has a few online quilter friends over there that suffered a lot of damage.

Hi Eric,

P.M sent.

Regards,
Paul.

Good prices...very interesting Offer....
Thanks !!!

Jose

Thank-you Jose.

There is a full compliment of our offers and hunt packages in the "Great-Deals" section of hunts offered.

We have a few dates left to book available from 13th September onwards which coinsides with a particularly productive preriod for targeting good Trophy bulls.

I'm hoping to get some AH members out in our wilderness Arnhemland country for some fairdinkum buffalo hunting, Aussie style !

No fences, no farms, no domestic cattle, no power poles, no sealed roads just buffalo, Oxen, wild Boar and the occasional croc (and the occasional snake, too) !

Cheers,
Paul.

Thank-you Jose.

There is a full compliment of our offers and hunt packages in the "Great-Deals" section of hunts offered.

We have a few dates left to book available from 13th September onwards which coinsides with a particularly productive preriod for targeting good Trophy bulls.

I'm hoping to get some AH members out in our wilderness Arnhemland country for some fairdinkum buffalo hunting, Aussie style !

No fences, no farms, no domestic cattle, no power poles, no sealed roads just buffalo, Oxen, wild Boar and the occasional croc (and the occasional snake, too) !

Cheers,
Paul.

I have been checking different offers in the last weeks of different posibilities to combine a family holidays in AUS with a short time for me to hunt a water buffalo... and yours is one of teh best offers. I definitely will consider your opcion in the last moment i decide when and where to go.

Best regards, and good luck !!!
The economical crisis is beating hard all the hunting bussiness all around the world !! So each new client you get is a treasure !!!

Jose

Jose, thank-you again for the kind words.

Although I am not a travel agent, I have extensively crossed the mainland of Australia and am available for assistance and advise should you wish, or need, that may be benificial to you in planning your family's holiday.

Australia is a wonderful, freindly and safe place to visit with many worthwhile travel destinations and scenic attractions.
(obviously I am biased !).

Cheers,

Paul.

To any and all who may have had an interest in this hunt.

Over the next month, or so, we would like to finalise dates and booking details for the on-coming season.

The time required for processing firearms permits will become constricted.

This will almost cretainly be the last time we are able to offer these hunts at these rates.

Do not regret the missed opportunity later on.

Good hunting to all,

Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!