Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey everybody, my shipment has finally arrived at my taxidermist, Wes Goode of Kanati taxidermy ( formerly Wildlife studios). They have not opened the crate yet I don't believe but I was sent this picture of my shipment, I'm sure though all is fine:confused:

image.jpeg

Nice....

I wonder if anyine actually ever pays attention to the keep out of the sun sticker?

Lol. I seriously doubt it.

Bet your anticipation is running high.

Sure is. That's why I'll be paying my taxidermist for his expedited service. 90 days! Lol

WOW! That's quick. Depending on how old you are, it's sure to go by before you know it.

Come on hurry up and open it .... I wanna see what's inside !
Glen :ROFLMAO:

My patience ends once the hunt is over, lol. I'm not waiting a year or more for my trophies....oh no!

OK. Calm down. Take 2 aspirins, lay down in a cool dark quiet room. If that don't work fix yourself a good drink.

Oh what a happy day!

I can't wait to see whats inside. I want my crate!!!!

Looking at those punctures from lift forks I'd be telling them to open it right away if it was me

Looking at those punctures from lift forks I'd be telling them to open it right away if it was me
Man that's why I'm requesting a minimum of 1/2" plywood. Although it has been proven many times that no matter how idiot proof you make thing, the idiots can always overcome your best efforts :confused::eek::mad::(

Agreed. Thankfully it's not mounted trophies just skins horns etc. I'll be calling my taxidermist today

Can't wait to see the finish product! Especially considering I felt like I was on the hunt with you due to great hunt report!

Exciting times!

Thanks Mike

2 crates! Hope you don't need a second mortgage for the taxidermy. LOL!

These crates HAVE to be solid plywood and well constructed. Cardboard does just not do it for such transporting. The taxidermist SHOULD know that... was this to save costs? Did you know that they were crating with cardboard crates?

2 crates! Hope you don't need a second mortgage for the taxidermy. LOL!
Only one is mine.....still 6 trophies in there.. I shiver when I think about the taxidermy bill. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross