Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Man it seems like forever. My Namibian trophies have finally landed in Chicago airport. Now waiting to clear USFW. Then onto Pennsylvania to Wes Goode for "expedited" mounting! Been a long wait since September.

Exciting times when the crate lands back in the US!

What all did you bring back?

Eland, kudu, red hartebeest, zebra, duiker and gemsbuck.

Cool, cant wait to the see the pics of the mounts

Thanks. I'll post them this summer

I can see that you have zero patience. September to March, that is pretty darned quick.
Look forward to seeing the pictures of the results.

I can see that you have zero patience. September to March, that is pretty darned quick.
Look forward to seeing the pictures of the results.

amen to that. corruption and incompetence in other countries slows the process considerably. it was 8 months for mine and that is considered really quick, a year isn't uncommon for some people posting here

Yes sir your right. Have a low patience level after my trophies are taken. That's why I pay for expited taxidermy service. Lol

.............. it was 8 months for mine and that is considered really quick, a year isn't uncommon for some people posting here

Namibian trophies have always been pretty quick.
Botswana was the worst.
South Africa, just depends on who's doing the processing.

I count 6 months as pretty good.

Yes sir your right. Have a low patience level after my trophies are taken. That's why I pay for expited taxidermy service. Lol

I hear you. The longer I wait the less exited I am about the shipment. That is years vs months.
The delays are not helping the industry.
They must clue in: It's a like a drug addiction - you have to keep the cycle going or the habit dies out.

I hear you. The longer I wait the less exited I am about the shipment. That is years vs months.
The delays are not helping the industry.
They must clue in: It's a like a drug addiction - you have to keep the cycle going or the habit dies out.

Only a fellow addict know how true you speak!

It took 6 months due to the Christmas holidays closure. But I guess I can't complain since one my taxidermist get it in a week or two it will be complete in 90 days. So that puts it about mid summer. Hunt / taxidermy less than. Year...I'm ok with that.

No kidding.
It is always that balance between time and quality.
You trust the guy and are happy with his work and the timeline is good.
You win.

Look forward to seeing the results.

Did someone say addiction?
Johnny glad you have your stuff in the states!!

Thanks Charlie

Hey congrats Johnny. Lookin forward to the pics when they're done.

Johnny that is great news. Is is easy to trust wes with the mounts as he is one of the very best around. I may need to stop out in a few month to check the stuff out as I still need to drop dakotas mule deer off from this year to.

Thanks guys. Bill you know how I feel about The work Wes does. I trust him to the max

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross