Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Our stuff arrived a couple days ago, and I got to the taxi today to open crates, one for me and one for my boy. Everything was well wrapped and protected. Everything looked good, only issue was some delam on my oryx horns, no big really, that's what Super Glue was made for.:rolleyes::eek: Skulls were all nice and clean and white, good enough to bring most of the shipment home since the only mounts we are having done are my eland, and one of the two red hartebeest for my boy. Garth at Fidalgo Taxidermy, said everything looked real good and well done, so thanks to Caspers Taxidermy in Namibia for doing a good job on dip and pack and cleaning and handling. Also a big thanks to Safari Specialty Importers, (SSI) for their fine job of making sure everything got here allright with minimal worries for me. They kept me well updated and kept me far away from USFWS that I ran slightly afoul of last time, LOL.:whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::eek::eek::D, so again, thanks much to SSI! It will of course be some time before I get the eland mount home, but I expected that.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Congrats on getting the stuff home!

cagkt3

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS
Great to hear! Can't wait to see the finished product!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Gonna be a while....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArielleDom

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh