Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zimbabwe
Just mailed my deposit to Martin Pieters for a tuskless cow elephant/cow cape buffalo hunt for 12 days in July 2011! I know quite far out, but I'd like to really take my time planning this out! I'm also planning on taking a few species of plains game while I'm there should time/opportunity allow. The next year and a half can't go by fast enough!

Keep your eyes peeled for PLENTY of questions from me. I look forward to the planning of the safari almost as much as the actual safari itself!

Thanks in advance for all the help, I'm off to go shoot my CZ550 Safari Classic in .458 Lott for the first time right now!

Brandon

Brandon, you will have a great time!

Brandon, I'm sure you're going to have an amazing safari. You might be interested in reading Mike70560's Zimbabwe hunting report, he just got back from Hunting Tuskless Elephant and Buffalo with Martin Pieters, click here to check it out. Martin "marty" posts here from time to time as well.

BTW happy to answer all questions big or small!

Thanks Jerome. Mike is actually who turned me onto Martin's company and the reason I booked with Martin. I'm rather excited and a bit on the apprehensive side (mostly about the travel) all at the same time. Well, I've got a good amount of time to get everything sorted out and get in shape for this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg