Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Australia/NZ
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, Namibia, Spain
Not a hunt but, I have an opportunity to go to Israel on a tour of the holy land in September. I've started to look at airlines and it looks like I'll have to change planes, and probably airlines somewhere in Europe. I've been told that American Airlines does not play nice with other airlines, in that if they're late or cancel a flight, they don't tell the next leg airline and I'll end up getting my next leg cancelled as a no-show and I'll be stuck at the terminal. I'll be travelling business class and my questions are:
1 - is this true? American Airlines has a really convenient flight schedule thru Rome.
2 - are there any airlines that are more dependable for international connections?
3 - I am not fond of Air France and would prefer to avoid them if possible, but will use them if nothing else is available.
4- Since it will be December, I'd like to stay away from airports that are prone to being closed due to weather.
5- Any suggestions and/or comments are appreciated.

Call Lori at Travel Express and she will take care of all your questions and even book your flights. Then you can sit back and not worry about them, if there is a problem either Lori or Jennifer will be there for you.

https://www.travelexpressagency.com/

Might try BA or a AA/BA combo. Or even a AA/Iberia thru Madrid.

My wife went to the Holy Land a few years ago. If United works for you, fly to Turkey and then Turkish Air to Israel. My wife said the airport in Ankara was very nice.

A few years back I flew non stop from Tel Aviv to Atlanta on Delta. Don't know if they still have this flight. 13.5 hours.

Not a hunt but, I have an opportunity to go to Israel on a tour of the holy land in September. I've started to look at airlines and it looks like I'll have to change planes, and probably airlines somewhere in Europe. I've been told that American Airlines does not play nice with other airlines, in that if they're late or cancel a flight, they don't tell the next leg airline and I'll end up getting my next leg cancelled as a no-show and I'll be stuck at the terminal. I'll be travelling business class and my questions are:
1 - is this true? American Airlines has a really convenient flight schedule thru Rome.
2 - are there any airlines that are more dependable for international connections?
3 - I am not fond of Air France and would prefer to avoid them if possible, but will use them if nothing else is available.
4- Since it will be December, I'd like to stay away from airports that are prone to being closed due to weather.
5- Any suggestions and/or comments are appreciated.
there is a direct flight from NYC to Israel daily. Check it out. Also call @Travel Express to get the tickets done. WE are just dumb hunters on here and not travel agents.(y)
I am jealous of your trip to the Holy Land and would love to plan such a trip in the coming years. Please post a report here!
Philip

I recommend working with @Travel Express to get your tickets booked. I went to Israel last September and toured most of the country and I can say I had a very good experience with the the Delta flight from JFK airport to Tel Aviv. It was a fantastic trip and I would not hesitate to do it again. If you like to try different foods around the world I am sure you will have a fantastic experience with that as well. I am an adventurous eater and the food in Israel is some of the best I've ever had. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to a report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,