www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.50 AM.png
    376.3 KB · Views: 377
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.53 AM.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 407
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.56 AM.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 383
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 8.20.57 AM.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 381
I see South Africa has just reported a case.

I see South Africa has just reported a case.
That’s sad news. It’s summertime there which, in theory, reduces viral infections.
Man if I have to cancel mine and my granddaughter’s trip, I’ll lose a lot! Airfares are paid, deposits are paid...ugh!

That’s sad news. It’s summertime there which, in theory, reduces viral infections.
Man if I have to cancel mine and my granddaughter’s trip, I’ll lose a lot! Airfares are paid, deposits are paid...ugh!
Don't be saying that, jinx. I leave June 24 and AM going......

MB

PS I could wear my ex service gas mask?????

MB

May 6th is coming fast, as long as there isn't a travel ban or guaranteed quarantine we fully plan on making the trip but sure would be great if this all came to pass by then.

Heading out mid May. As long as Amsterdam and Windhoek airports are operating, I’m going. I’ll be a miserable, mad sucker if panic over this thing messes up the trip.

I leave on 13 September, hope it's over by then.

Now were talking, those are the attitudes I like. Positive thinking. Went to Zim during the 04 Canadian Warning, had to turn in my military ID and make up a story so nobody knew I was military, had 3 seats to sleep in, had the best hunt, met the nicest people and NEVER ever felt unsafe.

MB

If I were just by myself it would be a nonissue, but I don’t want a 13 year old granddaughter stuck in a foreign country with a deathly sick or dead old man.

If I were just by myself it would be a nonissue, but I don’t want a 13 year old granddaughter stuck in a foreign country with a deathly sick or dead old man.
That would damper my who cares attitude. You will have a tough decision and an even harder conversation if this does not get better. Lets all hope its passed by then.

MB

Headed out June 10th myself to Johannesburg. Hope its all over with by then. I am planning on going unless all out travel ban.

Leaving June 8 thru O’hare To Doha then Windhoek.....being quarantined in a foreign country....no thanks. Will just wait and see...hopefully will be able to get there and back and this settles down sooner than later. My son flew thru ATL last week and they were busy as ever, in the domestic terminal.

I'm headed for Argentina on the 18th of March. Worrying over Coronavirus at this stage of the game is making a "mountain out of a molehill." I.e. <100/315,000,000 what are the odds? For many of us the normal death rate is considerably higher. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to anybody. I'm not wanting to sound "caviler" about this, but we (most of us anyway) plan our hunts a year or more in advance so lets go and enjoy it.

I head with my boys to Zim early June. If planes are flying I am all in. I was glad to see in a recent report that Bulawayo airport was at least checking the best they can for travel history and sickness check. Hopefully this virus heads underground in spring like other flu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg