www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
We will be exhibiting/working at the Dallas Safari Club and Safari Club International Shows for 2018. Please stop by and let us help you with the travel arrangements for your next adventure! We will be making airline reservations at our booth. Please stop by and say "Hello", we look forward to meeting you or seeing you again - Lori & Jennifer

* Dallas Safari Club * January 4-7, 2018 * Booth 1410

* Safari Club International * January 31 - February 3, 2018 * Booth 3989

Awesome stuff! After countless emails through corresponding hunters , it will be great to finally meet you guys.

Likewise, Marius, we look forward to meeting you as well!

This is just to remind you to please stop by at our booth in Vegas and let us help you with the travel arrangements for your next adventure! We will be making airline reservations at our booth. Please stop by and say "Hello", we look forward to meeting you or seeing you again - Lori & Jennifer

* Safari Club International * January 31 - February 3, 2018 * Booth 3989

Stop by SCI booth 3989 for your travel arrangements or just to say hello. Jennifer and I look forward to seeing you at the show!

Highly recommend using Travel Express as they booked my 2018 hunt to Zimbabwe earlier this month!

They have done a fine job on my trips. Wish I could make it to Vegas to meet them. Although it would probably just be easier on me to visit them in Montana. Easy people to work with.
Thanks again Jennifer for your help on my upcoming trip!

Oh, got any good places to flyfish or chase sharptail grouse in Montana you would share with an old geezer:whistle:!

First time using them. All I can say is with them traveling and setting up for SCI. I called on Monday. Lori emailed me then Jennifer called and got my flights book today for my first trip over. Very impressed with them.

(y)(y)
They have done a fine job on my trips. Wish I could make it to Vegas to meet them. Although it would probably just be easier on me to visit them in Montana. Easy people to work with.
Thanks again Jennifer for your help on my upcoming trip!

Oh, got any good places to flyfish or chase sharptail grouse in Montana you would share with an old geezer:whistle:!
Always good places to fly fish in Montana......(y)

It was so nice to see all of our previous clients at the shows and we look forward to working with many of you again along with all of the new people we met.

27654625_1996136087067317_1986567664416801914_n.jpg
26167691_1966267663387493_7357484360268392716_n.jpg

Lori & her entire family are super nice folks that run a first-class operation. (y)

Hope you are having a great show season! Very classy and professional look to the booth. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Hope you are having a great show season! Very classy and professional look to the booth. Thanks for sharing the photos :)
Thanks - our shows were really good. The booth display was a new setup this year and we were very pleased with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg