Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
We will be exhibiting/working at the Dallas Safari Club and Safari Club International Shows for 2018. Please stop by and let us help you with the travel arrangements for your next adventure! We will be making airline reservations at our booth. Please stop by and say "Hello", we look forward to meeting you or seeing you again - Lori & Jennifer

* Dallas Safari Club * January 4-7, 2018 * Booth 1410

* Safari Club International * January 31 - February 3, 2018 * Booth 3989

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Awesome stuff! After countless emails through corresponding hunters , it will be great to finally meet you guys.

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Likewise, Marius, we look forward to meeting you as well!

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
This is just to remind you to please stop by at our booth in Vegas and let us help you with the travel arrangements for your next adventure! We will be making airline reservations at our booth. Please stop by and say "Hello", we look forward to meeting you or seeing you again - Lori & Jennifer

* Safari Club International * January 31 - February 3, 2018 * Booth 3989

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Stop by SCI booth 3989 for your travel arrangements or just to say hello. Jennifer and I look forward to seeing you at the show!

Edge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
PA, NM, ND, Al, FL, MD, Eastern Cape South Africa, Zimbabwe x 2
Highly recommend using Travel Express as they booked my 2018 hunt to Zimbabwe earlier this month!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
They have done a fine job on my trips. Wish I could make it to Vegas to meet them. Although it would probably just be easier on me to visit them in Montana. Easy people to work with.
Thanks again Jennifer for your help on my upcoming trip!

Oh, got any good places to flyfish or chase sharptail grouse in Montana you would share with an old geezer:whistle:!

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
First time using them. All I can say is with them traveling and setting up for SCI. I called on Monday. Lori emailed me then Jennifer called and got my flights book today for my first trip over. Very impressed with them.

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
(y)(y)
They have done a fine job on my trips. Wish I could make it to Vegas to meet them. Although it would probably just be easier on me to visit them in Montana. Easy people to work with.
Thanks again Jennifer for your help on my upcoming trip!

Oh, got any good places to flyfish or chase sharptail grouse in Montana you would share with an old geezer:whistle:!
Always good places to fly fish in Montana......(y)

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
It was so nice to see all of our previous clients at the shows and we look forward to working with many of you again along with all of the new people we met.

27654625_1996136087067317_1986567664416801914_n.jpg
26167691_1966267663387493_7357484360268392716_n.jpg

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Lori & her entire family are super nice folks that run a first-class operation. (y)

IdaRam

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hope you are having a great show season! Very classy and professional look to the booth. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Hope you are having a great show season! Very classy and professional look to the booth. Thanks for sharing the photos :)
Thanks - our shows were really good. The booth display was a new setup this year and we were very pleased with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickPa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...