TRAVEL EXPRESS - Travel Arrangements For Your Next Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased my tickets from Lori, great service and excellent price!

Sent email to Lori yesterday with questions.

Just wanted to publicly thank Lori--she took quick care for our upcoming trip to South Africa--great price from Charleston SC to Newark to RSA--shorter time than the normal delta route and nearly 1000 dollars per person cheaper than delta flying United in June! Thanks Lori and @TRAVEL EXPRESS. She is quick to answer emails and take care of us as clients!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks slam8031 - nice doing business with you!

you are welcome, and thank you again!

Lori I sent you an email yesterday (at least I hope it went out). Please check maybe.
Thanks

Lori I sent you an email yesterday (at least I hope it went out). Please check maybe.
Thanks

Received - I’ll reply today, thanks!

Headed to Namibia in September. Lori booked our tickets yesterday (Delta to Jo-burg, Airlink to Windhoek). Great service and extremely patient with all my hem-hawing and questions! Steve

I am suppose to go to New Zealand in July. I have been holding off on purchasing tickets. I understand New Zealand will probably not open by July. What is your recommendation for buying tickets?

I am suppose to go to New Zealand in July. I have been holding off on purchasing tickets. I understand New Zealand will probably not open by July. What is your recommendation for buying tickets?
Justbryan - we are really recommending that you hold off on tickets until there is an opening date set for New Zealand. Some routes we can't even sell yet or not all flights are posted if they are not flying.

Lori,
good talking with you this week and thanks for booking the AirLink segments for me.

travel-express.jpg

Thanks for your help Jennifer!

Any updates on the United flight to JNB and if/when service will actually commence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates on the United flight to JNB and if/when service will actually commence?
IA diver: It's on the schedule for early June, hoping it happens but that's all we know right now.

Reply to inquiry: Thanks for the email regarding your trip to South Africa. We regret that we are unable to help with your trip as we are not taking on new clients at this time. Our top priority is to provide the best all around service to our travelers and in order to do this we have made this tough choice. We remain dedicated to serving our current and previous clients.

I'm really sorry that we can't take on your reservation and hope you have a great trip to South Africa.

Reply to inquiry: Thanks for the email regarding your trip to South Africa. We regret that we are unable to help with your trip as we are not taking on new clients at this time. Our top priority is to provide the best all around service to our travelers and in order to do this we have made this tough choice. We remain dedicated to serving our current and previous clients.

I'm really sorry that we can't take on your reservation and hope you have a great trip to South Africa.
Sorry IA diver, we are currently trying to manage all of the reservations that we have and it's challenging with all the flight cancellations and schedule changes we are facing on a daily basis. This was not an easy decision.

Is this your new policy or just until the covid travel is ironed out?

Is this your new policy or just until the covid travel is ironed out?
It's our current policy and we will just have to revisit the situation at a later date, I'm sorry I can't put a timeframe on it right now.

It's our current policy and we will just have to revisit the situation at a later date, I'm sorry I can't put a timeframe on it right now.
Totally understandable. Good luck and hopefully this gets resolved sooner rather then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg