www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
travel-express.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine not using you folks! Thanks again for all your hard work and brilliant organization in the past. Hopefully travel will get back to normal soon.

Can't imagine not using you folks! Thanks again for all your hard work and brilliant organization in the past. Hopefully travel will get back to normal soon.
Thanks Rick - appreciate it, always enjoy working with you. Hoping things return to pre-COVID soon - it has been a pretty brutal process to deal with in this industry!

2022 isn't far away

We would be very grateful of anyone who has used TRAVEL EXPRESS services to leave a rating for us on our page at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/resources/travel-express.16/. It will only take a couple of minutes, just click on the "Leave a rating" button to the top right of our page to do so. Thank you for taking the time to help us with that, Lori

travel-express.jpg

@TRAVEL EXPRESS I trust you ladies are keeping well. I was just wondering if you guys can help me even though I'm over in the UK?? You guys are highly recommended by many AH members and from our meeting at the DSC this year I got a good feeling about you.

PS Its Mani (the little Indian guy with BRIGHT trousers).

They can sort you good prices to head to Zambia this year.....I know as someone arrives next month who booked with them....so time is running out for our hunt offer for this year....so get on the phone to lori and Jennifer :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:

They can sort you good prices to head to Zambia this year.....I know as someone arrives next month who booked with them....so time is running out for our hunt offer for this year....so get on the phone to lori and Jennifer :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:
As much as I would love to head over its getting the time off as winter is a VERY busy time for me. The bars of Lusaka will have to wait :Arghh: :D Cheers:

As much as I would love to head over its getting the time off as winter is a VERY busy time for me. The bars of Lusaka will have to wait :Arghh: :D Cheers:

Just out of interest who asked if we were interested in a short arsed Indian coming here.....especially one with a tache that's used for straining his beer.....the breweries here are ok now and we dont check our beer bottles for floaters...:E Shrug: :E Shrug: :A Banana::E Rofl::E Rofl::D Beers::D Beers::D Beer Bottle:

@TRAVEL EXPRESS I trust you ladies are keeping well. I was just wondering if you guys can help me even though I'm over in the UK?? You guys are highly recommended by many AH members and from our meeting at the DSC this year I got a good feeling about you.

Mani, I am sure they can help. I was in Kosovo in November, 2015....and @TRAVEL EXPRESS took care of my ticket to DSC for Jan 2016 even though I was in Pristina, Kosovo.

Mani, I am sure they can help. I was in Kosovo in November, 2015....and @TRAVEL EXPRESS took care of my ticket to DSC for Jan 2016 even though I was in Pristina, Kosovo.
I was in Pristina back in 2001. It was an odd place back then

Just out of interest who asked if we were interested in a short arsed Indian coming here.....especially one with a tache that's used for straining his beer.....the breweries here are ok now and we dont check our beer bottles for floaters...:E Shrug: :E Shrug: :A Banana::E Rofl::E Rofl::D Beers::D Beers::D Beer Bottle:
I hate to point this out mate but you did!! :LOL: :D Drunk:

Hi Mani, we can certainly see what we can do for you. Nathan already warned me about you, um, I mean, mentioned you would be needing some travel arrangements. ;)

Hi Mani, we can certainly see what we can do for you. Nathan already warned me about you, um, I mean, mentioned you would be needing some travel arrangements. ;)
Hi Lori, I think warn is appropriate :A Dance: I shall be in touch soon

You would be hard pressed to find a better travel team especially for traveling sportsmen. If and when I ever get back to Africa or head out on other sporting travel they will be my first contact

Thanks @Bsto270 for your kind words :giggle:

I am heading to Namibia on Sunday. Sept 27th. Lori and her team made it possible. Two previously cancelled flights including one last Sunday. By Monday Lori had us booked on another airline. It’s just not booking the flight either. It was cheaper than I could get online, and her email included Ethiopia and Namibia gun applications, Namibia health certification form( didn’t know about this one and my outfitter did not tell me either), and other great info. If you are traveling to Africa and especially with guns use them. I highly recommend.

HI CAustin, unfortunately, that's the million dollar question. We don't have any insight on that as their offices have been closed since March. I'm hoping so as we have many clients with credits to use.
Take care! Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg