AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Just purchased my tickets from Lori, great service and excellent price!

Clifford Johnson

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, SCI,RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
Sent email to Lori yesterday with questions.

slam8031

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
rsa
Just wanted to publicly thank Lori--she took quick care for our upcoming trip to South Africa--great price from Charleston SC to Newark to RSA--shorter time than the normal delta route and nearly 1000 dollars per person cheaper than delta flying United in June! Thanks Lori and @TRAVEL EXPRESS. She is quick to answer emails and take care of us as clients!

Last edited by a moderator:

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Thanks slam8031 - nice doing business with you!

slam8031

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
rsa
you are welcome, and thank you again!

buck wild

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Lori I sent you an email yesterday (at least I hope it went out). Please check maybe.
Thanks

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Lori I sent you an email yesterday (at least I hope it went out). Please check maybe.
Thanks

Received - I’ll reply today, thanks!

Steve M

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Argentina, Mexico, USA
Headed to Namibia in September. Lori booked our tickets yesterday (Delta to Jo-burg, Airlink to Windhoek). Great service and extremely patient with all my hem-hawing and questions! Steve

Justbryan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, USA, Canada,
I am suppose to go to New Zealand in July. I have been holding off on purchasing tickets. I understand New Zealand will probably not open by July. What is your recommendation for buying tickets?

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
I am suppose to go to New Zealand in July. I have been holding off on purchasing tickets. I understand New Zealand will probably not open by July. What is your recommendation for buying tickets?
Justbryan - we are really recommending that you hold off on tickets until there is an opening date set for New Zealand. Some routes we can't even sell yet or not all flights are posted if they are not flying.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Lori,
good talking with you this week and thanks for booking the AirLink segments for me.

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
travel-express.jpg

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Thanks for your help Jennifer!

IA diver

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA-EC, NWP; Spain
Any updates on the United flight to JNB and if/when service will actually commence?

Last edited by a moderator:

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Any updates on the United flight to JNB and if/when service will actually commence?
IA diver: It's on the schedule for early June, hoping it happens but that's all we know right now.

IA diver

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA-EC, NWP; Spain
Reply to inquiry: Thanks for the email regarding your trip to South Africa. We regret that we are unable to help with your trip as we are not taking on new clients at this time. Our top priority is to provide the best all around service to our travelers and in order to do this we have made this tough choice. We remain dedicated to serving our current and previous clients.

I'm really sorry that we can't take on your reservation and hope you have a great trip to South Africa.

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Reply to inquiry: Thanks for the email regarding your trip to South Africa. We regret that we are unable to help with your trip as we are not taking on new clients at this time. Our top priority is to provide the best all around service to our travelers and in order to do this we have made this tough choice. We remain dedicated to serving our current and previous clients.

I'm really sorry that we can't take on your reservation and hope you have a great trip to South Africa.
Sorry IA diver, we are currently trying to manage all of the reservations that we have and it's challenging with all the flight cancellations and schedule changes we are facing on a daily basis. This was not an easy decision.

revturbo9967

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA- IL, WY, CO, NH, ME, Canada- NB
Is this your new policy or just until the covid travel is ironed out?

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Hunted
Is this your new policy or just until the covid travel is ironed out?
It's our current policy and we will just have to revisit the situation at a later date, I'm sorry I can't put a timeframe on it right now.

revturbo9967

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA- IL, WY, CO, NH, ME, Canada- NB
It's our current policy and we will just have to revisit the situation at a later date, I'm sorry I can't put a timeframe on it right now.
Totally understandable. Good luck and hopefully this gets resolved sooner rather then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hydroxycholorquin

Latest profile posts

eballo wrote on doubleboy's profile.
Is the Parker still for sale?
hunt 65 wrote on Bullthrower338's profile.
You ever sell the Hyme 458 Lott?
Bob Nelson 35Whelen wrote on jwp475's profile.
@jwp475
If you need help with your Whelen loads please PM me
Bob
xausa wrote on Challer's profile.
I don't know where you're located, but I'd be happy to let you try out my Krieghoff. I'm located in West Tennessee and the local gun club has a skeet layout and is located not far from my farm. We're about five miles from the Kentucky state line and about 100 miles west of Nashville.
I just joined today, I live in Louisiana. I joined mostly because of all of the 35 Whelen discussion as I am now very interested In the 35 Whelen. I have an 1885 Highwall that J.E.S.S. rebored to 35 Whelen

Also own 338s 375 and both a 416 rem and Rigby