TRAVEL EXPRESS Preferred Travel Agent For AfricaHunting.com

Hey Lori Condor is offering direct flights from Minneapolis to Frankfort starting May

full

I just returned from my first trip to Africa (Eastern Cape, RSA) everything worked out great; Jennifer has been handling my reservations and airline ticket changes over the last year, booked and re-booked me several times as Covid kept knocking out flights. Very happy I enlisted their services, and intend to use @TRAVEL EXPRESS for 2022 and 2023!

Testimonials

View attachment 280999

“I would highly recommend anyone planning an adventure outside the U.S. to contact you first. Your knowledge, recommendations and travel do’s and don’ts are “priceless”! We will be counting our blessings of all the new friends made in Africa and the memories you helped facilitate.” ~ Greg & Cheryle, Hawaii

“I’m speechless and on the verge of tears, I can’t begin to thank you for going the extra mile in getting my firearm permit pushed through just in time. Thanks for everything you have done!” ~ Robert, Minnesota

“I wanted to thank you for arranging our travel to Namibia. The trip was great and the flights went smoothly. Again, thanks for the quick and smooth service. I look forward to doing more travel with your assistance in the future.” ~ Tom, North Carolina

Just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you both – we had an extraordinary New Zealand experience. We absolutely loved and enjoyed the trip! Thanks so much! You ladies are awesome!!!” ~ Donna & Dave, Florida

“We had a great trip to Argentina and the travel plans went off with no issues. Thanks for answering all of our questions, you did it with class and grace.” ~ Dennis, Colorado

I just wanted to let you know I arrived back in the U.S. safe and sound from South Africa. I really appreciate all your help and careful attention to detail that you put into my itinerary. All of my travel went very smoothly and I was totally comfortable throughout the entire process. I literally had nothing to worry about the entire time and that was a huge comfort.” ~ Nick, Texas

We would love to hear from you!

View attachment 281000
My wife and I were in Zimbabwe last month. I was there to hunt, but other "wife intertainment" was also part of the trip. It had been too many years since my last safari and Jennifer Ginn at Travel Express made the trip so much easier than it might have been! She knew where to stay, where to leave my rifles in South Africa, and had helpful suggestions on things to do.
I can't say that the trip would have been impossible without her help, but it sure would have been harder! There is no way I'm traveling out of the US now without calling Jennifer first!
Save yourself a lot of headaches. Just call Travel Express before you get too involved with your plans!

My wife and I were in Zimbabwe last month. I was there to hunt, but other "wife intertainment" was also part of the trip. It had been too many years since my last safari and Jennifer Ginn at Travel Express made the trip so much easier than it might have been! She knew where to stay, where to leave my rifles in South Africa, and had helpful suggestions on things to do.
I can't say that the trip would have been impossible without her help, but it sure would have been harder! There is no way I'm traveling out of the US now without calling Jennifer first!
Save yourself a lot of headaches. Just call Travel Express before you get too involved with your plans!
Thanks so much @Doug Hamilton! I'm happy to help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg